KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah, I was noticing that too. Kinda odd since the last game version did increase stats by using skills or working jobs that required that stat. Also noticed (and this may be just a display bug) that loyalty and submission decay so fast there is ZERO carryover from one day to the next, which makes me wonder if it is even possible to build them to max (100) so they stop decaying.
Yeah that was messed up too, however you can get by that by going to hour 23, date the person and either max out the loyalty or submission bonus there... then throwing all your skills a the person and then going 1 hour forward (transitioning to a new day) and you can then use all your skills again (as well as date again and max the other bonus). Then you can max out both in 2 hours. Its not pretty but it works. You also seem to be able to date as many times as you want on top of that bug list :p

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
How do you deal with the 10k loan? I cant seem to make that #
Since this game is in beta (very!) i would strongly suggest you either use cheat engine or edit the save file. There are so many bugs and its so unbalanced its the only way to play at the moment imho.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Soon as you can, start doing the notice board quests. When your rep gets to 300 with one of the guilds (I think - rep isn't listed anywhere so it's hard to be sure) one of the guild leaders will approach you with a proposition. Accept that, and keep on doing guild quests. When you get to 500 with one of them, you can ask them to support your for mayor (the mayor can't have his assets seized for bad debt)s. When all three support you, you get an event and no more debt collector visits thereafter.

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Will there be any way (spell/potion/skill) to allow orcs (and drows) to interbreed with humans? One of the things I loved doing in the original Strive was starting my own horde with a Human 'Mistress' and a dominant Orc Futa.
You can give your slaves the "Breeder" class and then they'll breed from anything. But it's not simple to get to.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
You don't really have to in the long run. I haven't tried in this new version yet as its a bit harder to acquire resources. However, in the version before this you eventually nullify the loan as part of the story. A lot of money is earned by doing the notice board quests. You can also buy bandit den missions for 100, and always pick up a character to sell or help you gather resources. If nothing else, get some good Physics characters and let them fish non-stop and sell the fish at market. It's worth it to get another 2-3 characters asap. Gathering resources and making products to sell at market makes a lot of money pretty quickly once you have the resources. Also make sure to raise the number of quests offered by the guilds each week through upgrading your reputation with them.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah good looks hugely improved from Strive 1, I see it being good to play in a couple of patches. Great job dev, nice to see an actual leap forward in a v2.

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
I can't even get this game to fuckin' start. It just permanently sits on the loading screen, also I can't get it to come back up again. This is the best I can do to make it show up. 1597786329253.png

lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
It's kinda buggy for me - at least with the Mac version. Previous versions worked just fine, but i'm having issues recalling girls from fight locations etc, as well as crafting seems to be faulty now..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't even get this game to fuckin' start. It just permanently sits on the loading screen, also I can't get it to come back up again. This is the best I can do to make it show up. View attachment 777945
Just close out from the left one then start again and see if that will run it.

I can not figure out how to get back into town to even buy new servants.
Will wait till a few updates go by.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1, At the very top is the names of places, the name next to mansion is to go to town.
I have click on it every day for 10 days straight and nothing happens.
Yesterday it did the above and today it now allows me to go into town.
But now it will not allow MC to gain a new skill and even though I choose the MC it upgrade the NPC instead.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Cleared dungeon. Left 4 characters to gather the stone and wood.
Collected it all. Stayed 1 extra turn to make sure they got everything.
Now, no one can go home. Shows them in route 2 hours. Nothing works to actually send them home.
Return arrow doesnt work. Travel menu wont work (they are all red since they are in route)

*edit* It appears to have an issue when my people are there and I try to "forget location"

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug: If you use Travel with your MC, you never actually arrive at your destination. It freezes at 1 hour forever and it's basically game over.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
Is the farm broken or am I doing something wrong? Can't seem to assign anyone to work on it, regardless of what crop. Also it has the wrong crop icon, it shows wood regardless if it's supposed to be cloth or grain or veggies.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Certain dungeons cant be completed for quests.
Farm broken. Building it sent me to -66 wood and -300 food.
Game is a wreck at the moment. :poop:

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes