a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is probably not the place to ask, but i am going to do it anyway. I'm not a programmer, nor understand anything about programming, this is just a thought i had.

I have seen games that use a modular body parts system to have random, or customizable characters ('The Company' did something similar to it).
How hard would it be to add, or mod-in, a modular system for body parts?

The prequel to this game had the randomportraits mod, which would somehow pick different pictures for different characters using tags (honestly i'm not quite sure how it worked).
I'm picturing a more advanced version of that. Working like, there would be folder containing PNGs of differently sized bodyparts, and this theoretical mod would put them together as the character's body picture in game.
I don't know about body parts but they are trying to make mods that if a girl is pregnant she gets a pregnant body for it.

Questions like this should go on the discord site, they are very active on discord.

6sixth69698

Jan 31, 2019
I don't know about body parts but they are trying to make mods that if a girl is pregnant she gets a pregnant body for it.

Questions like this should go on the discord site, they are very active on discord.
So maybe they're implementing just that lol.
Thanks for letting me know.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
speaking of portrait select system
currently when you go to select custom portrait/body and use "race lock" toggle - game will only show portraits for this character race, making it a little bit easier to browse, back in a days i mod this system to also include character gender to narrow filter even more, but in theory you can add check for anything, as long as there a variable you can check - you can associate it with tag in image file name
now, it's only for manual portrait select, but i imagine it's not that hard to add trigger somewhere for this function and make it automatically select random portrait for a character from filtered images, or however randomportraits did it before

for those who interested in adding gender filter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
speaking of portrait select system
currently when you go to select custom portrait/body and use "race lock" toggle - game will only show portraits for this character race, making it a little bit easier to browse, back in a days i mod this system to also include character gender to narrow filter even more, but in theory you can add check for anything, as long as there a variable you can check - you can associate it with tag in image file name
now, it's only for manual portrait select, but i imagine it's not that hard to add trigger somewhere for this function and make it automatically select random portrait for a character from filtered images, or however randomportraits did it before

for those who interested in adding gender filter
Honestly I am more interested in Randomportraits mod. That is one of the mods I have been hoping for to be ported in this sequel but this is a good step in that direction. I noticed that Tribal elves, Kobolds, and Dwarfs don't have any set variables in any of the old picture sets from the first game so when clicking on "Race Locked" nothing comes up for either of them.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Honestly I am more interested in Randomportraits mod. That is one of the mods I have been hoping for to be ported in this sequel but this is a good step in that direction. I noticed that Tribal elves and Kobolds don't have any set variables in any of the old picture sets from the first game so when clicking on "Race Locked" nothing comes up for either of them.
there was some renaming done comparing to first game, DarkElf became TribalElf and Drow - DarkElf, so when using old image packs - you need to manually rename those folders, and since old packs lack kobolds you can use goblins as next closest thing - just add +Kobold to all folders with goblins

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
there was some renaming done comparing to first game, DarkElf became TribalElf and Drow - DarkElf, so when using old image packs - you need to manually rename those folders, and since old packs lack kobolds you can use goblins as next closest thing - just add +Kobold to all folders with goblins
I usually pick one of the Dragon pictures that don't have wings for the Kobolds myself. heh I tend to make mistakes when renaming things manually so I haven't messed with it for fear I would mess it up even more.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to increase the number of interactions per day?

Once you get a decent number of slaves, training them becomes sheer time consuming drudgery

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Once you get a decent number of slaves, training them becomes sheer time consuming drudgery
If your asking about sex then you can have up to 3 per day. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-28 20-41-41-21.jpg

Danv

Aug 21, 2020

\src\core\game_globals.gd
change "daily_dates_left" and "daily_sex_left" in a middle and at a bottom of a file to anything you like

erkper

May 16, 2018
change "daily_dates_left" and "daily_sex_left" in a middle and at a bottom of a file to anything you like
You can permanently increase it through the upgrade menu now if you want to do it without having to cheat the game code...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can permanently increase it through the upgrade menu now if you want to do it without having to cheat the game code...
Only the Sex and only for a max of 3 times a day though, as mentioned just above.
Editing the Codes will allow for more "Date" interactions aswell and you can set the limit

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for that, definitely will give it a go

Yah, it's the dates that are the problem, not sex. The problem is that everything from discovering sex traits to training up phys/wit/charm to breaking in a new slave uses the same counter. It's just too painful actually getting anywhere with anyone

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for that, definitely will give it a go

Yah, it's the dates that are the problem, not sex. The problem is that everything from discovering sex traits to training up phys/wit/charm to breaking in a new slave uses the same counter. It's just too painful actually getting anywhere with anyone
That's the only reason I use the cheat code. One of the options is 'unlimited sex during dates', but it really gives you unlimited dates per day. You can easily work on training/improving your new slaves as well as having lots of sex/group sex to create new generations of slaves.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Ok, tried this and unfortunately it didn't work :(

Even after letting it run over to the next day it was still only letting me do 1

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Ok, tried this and unfortunately it didn't work :(

Even after letting it run over to the next day it was still only letting me do 1
hm, worked for me before, maybe update changed something
try also edit in "\gui_modules\Universal\Scripts\ClockModule.gd", in addition to previous changes

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Is it possible to have an android port of this game? Maybe the66 can work it out or 0011, just asking I really liked this game and I want to play it on my phone ;)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Last time I checked, this game was unplayable and really glitchy because it was in the very early stages. But I trust the dev since his first game was awesome.

So is this game playable now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last time I checked, this game was unplayable and really glitchy because it was in the very early stages. But I trust the dev since his first game was awesome.

So is this game playable now?
Yes it is and the main story to me seems about half way through.
It is very different than when it first came out.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the main story to me seems about half way through.
It is very different than when it first came out.
Not sure about this part though.
So far we only dealt with a rebellion, but we were introduced to uprising civilisations aswell.
The Demons, the Orcs and the Elves so far... considering the game is called Strive for Conquest I'll asume, that we'll soon see war against any of these factions... and maybe more, like the northern beast tribes from the first game

Reactions: a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes