4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Date girls with a gripping story that revolves around a mysterious muscle growth drink.
Join Saya, Manami, and Yuka on horny misadventures. Female muscle growth scenes and nsfw sex scenes!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: StrongGirls -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

main_menu_by_stronggirls_dg2gi2r.jpg ypz_M5.jpg Wz0e4N.jpg bg_yukahike4.jpg manami_ep2date1.jpg megumisex.png sayabeach2.jpg bg_kasumicouch1.jpg lesbo2.png

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is the muscle equivalent of "tits too big" like... yeah it's cool but the sex appeal goes away after a point.
It just looks funny to me, like 80s Arnie whose blood content was 82% steroids.
Don't get me wrong, I'm into muscle girls, hell I'm trying to become one.
I'm not into steroid users and that's what this looks like.

Edit: Now that I think about it I know what's off in my head. If this was made by a human they could blend in the muscle girl aesthetic better. I've seen a lot of extremely buff girls that look good but the AI makes them not only look the same but also unnatural with all those extra abs.

Last edited:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Under normal circumstances, I think it would be okay and even an interesting game, but the AI was let loose and nothing was modified properly. It all looks off somehow? I'm not even against AI art, but this needs more work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It is WHAT!? I constantly advocate supporting your indies and shit but for a VN made with AI?
And not a good one at that, the writing's ass too. Sheesh.
yeah there are a few other FMG games on itchio, but they are usually the "support with whatever price" type

but this one was hard gated with a 20 USD price. For renpy AI stuff.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote