Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Pretty good stuff! Could use some UI improvements though, like a way to skip without crawling back to your room, or a way to keep that relationship scroll open permanently so you don't have to wait on it unfurling all the time. You never want most of the playtime to stem from your players trying to wrestle with the interface.

(You can skip by clicking on the upper right box apparently, oops)

Some kind of rollback or text log would be lovely too.

Last edited:
Reactions: hadbla and fustian

fustian

Jun 30, 2021
No sex scenes yet, and the next update will only have the mom's intro stuff. After that, things will hopefully get lewder, but even then we'll probably have to wait longer because the dev's decided to go back and redo sprites already for some godforsaken reason.
Dodged a bullet. Not too surprising, since Casey was balding in the new sprites.
1660182953950.png
1660182972780.png 1660182986249.png 1660183010138.png

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Dodged a bullet. Not too surprising, since Casey was balding in the new sprites.
Thank fuck for that. But that's still a heap of time and money wasted that could have been otherwise used on, you know, an actual update.

I've got to wonder what spurred the dev to get interested in redoing art? Firstly, that never goes down well especially if a project isn't finished, and secondly, the art is one of the big draws here. Who on earth was calling for a redraw? Was there a Discord revolt or something?

Reactions: Umbral Knight

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
why does the mac version need to use over 6gb of ram, i can run metro last light and the fans dont get nearly as loud compared to this game

is the unity engine known to cause issues like this on mac? might have to run it on my bootcamp partition and test it

Last edited:

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
why does the mac version need to use over 6gb of ram, i can run metro last light and the fans dont get nearly as loud compared to this game

is the unity engine known to cause issues like this on mac? might have to run it on my bootcamp partition and test it
I'd be interested in seeing your results if you try. Also system specs if you're willing.

No idea what I'd ever find to do with the knowledge but, you know, techie nerd gonna techie nerd. :geek:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I'd be interested in seeing your results if you try. Also system specs if you're willing.

No idea what I'd ever find to do with the knowledge but, you know, techie nerd gonna techie nerd. :geek:
So testing done, it uses the same amount of memory, around 60%.

It's a 2017 13" 14,1 Macbook Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7360U CPU @ 2.30GHz

Graphics are from the processor itself, Intel Iris Plus 640, there's no dedicated VRAM, everything get's pooled from the processor which isn't very impressive to begin with.

Thing is, I can surprisingly run a lot of games on both windows and mac partitions, I can play Fallout New Vegas on tweaked high graphics with over 100+ active plugins, no idea why this game eats up memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamphlet
3.40 star(s) 48 Votes