HTML - Stuck in Sutton [v0.9b] [Ben Rosewood]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sullaman

I really liked this game, there is WAY more stuff to do than it first appears. Sex scenes are well written too.

Playing 0.7, there are quite a few dead ends and missing content, but there are a ton of characters to fuck, and most of the scenes are meaningfully different.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Review is for v0.2
    A game that is really hard to rate.
    I'd give the story a decently good rating as of now, but honestly the characters are pretty subpar as of now. There's little development with the main character and she can go from being a "normal" girl to a prostitute servicing truckers in the matter of a day which seems a little quick to me, but since the game is more than likely only going to be 7 days, I see why it has to be this way.
    The game play seems to be restricted by the amount of days as well. The game feels very much like you are supposed to just do the same thing over and over again. Once the game is finished and if there are multiple endings, this could be a non issue, but right now the game just feels empty and repetitive. This could be mitigated with a couple videos or something to give us something to watch, but sadly there is none of that here now.
    Overall a promising start, but nothing really else. Give it a couple of months to finish off the 7 days of content and then maybe it will be worth another playthrough.
    Update for v0.8
    It's been a while since I played the old version, but I don't feel like much has changed. For it being over a year later, I feel like there should have been some more going on at this point. The game is still really good, but it's being hampered by a lack of updates at this point.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Rating it 5 stars instead of 4 because I don't want to bother changing it later, currently 4/5.

A nice smut fest, sandbox is decent - it's not bothersome, just go where you want to - and grind/progression is pretty fast.

The game has enough content, but not enough for 5/5, for that it would need double what it currently has as a text based game.

I would recommend anyone interested to just try it as currently as of v0. 2 there is no bs time wasting mechanics, you will get directly to the point.