Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Shouldn't be any rush on develop the story and put the game on the way intended...Waiting for many lewd scenes to come.. Greets to te DEV..

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update looking nice so far, still had to wait for more updates in the future to see how it would be but for now it has shaped up compare to the previous version. Hopefully we can do free roaming in the next update

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
There's something about walking through the doors that needs to be fixed i find myself trying multiple times at different angles to enter a doorway.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Last time I played this, theres barely anything and the game is up for 3 years already
I hope this update has more content.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Played this months ago. Good to see progress, but holy geez do I not understand what is going on. Also, this is my writer side showing a bit, but the characters talk a little... strangely. The dialogue feels a little unnatural, but maybe this is just my upbringing. Maybe people in different parts of the world still say things like "Right on!"

And just a nit pick with the game. There's a couple of dialogue boxed where the dialogue gets cut off on the right side. I also noticed several places where character names are reverted back to their default. It's likely that while the dev was copying the lines from the script, they forgot the scripting and just copied the name instead. I also remember the mother character calling the protag "MC", so that should be looked at too.

Just might be good to go through and fix some of those things. Not super huge problems, but I did notice them each time they showed up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Played this months ago. Good to see progress, but holy geez do I not understand what is going on. Also, this is my writer side showing a bit, but the characters talk a little... strangely. The dialogue feels a little unnatural, but maybe this is just my upbringing. Maybe people in different parts of the world still say things like "Right on!"

And just a nit pick with the game. There's a couple of dialogue boxed where the dialogue gets cut off on the right side. I also noticed several places where character names are reverted back to their default. It's likely that while the dev was copying the lines from the script, they forgot the scripting and just copied the name instead. I also remember the mother character calling the protag "MC", so that should be looked at too.

Just might be good to go through and fix some of those things. Not super huge problems, but I did notice them each time they showed up.
You just made me f*cking happy on what you've observed.

For the text script, good catch! For those, I'll have to go back and check each conversations. For the MC part, but for the other part where it reverts back to their "original names", it's intentional.

The game is a slow paced story where I want to paint the canvas slowly, so it's definitely some stuff going on that you won't understand yet.

If you noticed something of a "scripted" conversation, I would say you are really good and paying attention to those details. I can't say for now but If I do it's a major spoiler. Anyway, here's a clue.. Incase I don't see ya, good afternoon, good night and good bye. ;)

There's something about walking through the doors that needs to be fixed I find myself trying multiple times at different angles to enter a doorway.
Did you use mouse and which doorway? So I can take a look and fix.. no one actually reported me about it where I've been constantly asking if there's any problem... :(

Reactions: NikoHello

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for the heads up! I do like slow burner games. I'm really enjoying the mystery. I keep coming up with different questions and answers for what I see, so I look forward to more progress on the game. I'll try to keep an eye out for any potential "MC"s or actual bugs, but the heads up about the names helps.

Good luck with the development of the game! I'll try to support in the future when I'm in a decent financial situation. I'm really liking it so far, and the art is very well made. Great job so far!

• Red Heart

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! I do like slow burner games. I'm really enjoying the mystery. I keep coming up with different questions and answers for what I see, so I look forward to more progress on the game. I'll try to keep an eye out for any potential "MC"s or actual bugs, but the heads up about the names helps.

Good luck with the development of the game! I'll try to support in the future when I'm in a decent financial situation. I'm really liking it so far, and the art is very well made. Great job so far!
I just want to say you've got exceptional skills in observing what is happening and I know that you're a good writer, as you know your craft!

Hopefully someday we can talk about student affairs a lot, I've got so much to learn on how I will deliver the twists and turns. English is not my main language but hey, I'm doing my best ;)

I wish I can message you via PM or any means to reach out to you.

You don't have to financially support me, just feedbacks and stuff is good. I'm happy that a person of your caliber plays my game and same to those people here, you guys are awesome. Lovelots! Join my discord so we can discuss more ;D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, the content was pretty decent right now and all the new lewd scenes was very hot even though still stop at foreplay. The story still giving me headache on guessing what happen to MC, does everything he's experiencing so far was just illusions or was it more than that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Does all the relationship with all the girls being real or was it just programmed by machine? The more I'm playing the more I want more updates to quench my curiosity
About bugs: So far I didn't find any trivial bugs, but I did find that if you press Enter or space bar to make the text run faster if could lag the game and sometimes a small area on the screen got glitched and stuck even when you already move to other area (like Hel's table in her room still appear even when MC in school or Memoryne's eyes stuck on the screen when MC ask her to go back home together and need to reload the previous save to fix it,...) Not just that but the vertical setting make walk into other room sometimes a little bit hard and had to use mouse to click on the arrow, I don't mind that problem but other players mind not have the patience to click on a few times to access to other room

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Just done with the new update, the content was pretty decent right now and all the new lewd scenes was very hot even though still stop at foreplay. The story still giving me headache on guessing what happen to MC, does everything he's experiencing so far was just illusions or was it more than that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Does all the relationship with all the girls being real or was it just programmed by machine? The more I'm playing the more I want more updates to quench my curiosity
About bugs: So far I didn't find any trivial bugs, but I did find that if you press Enter or space bar to make the text run faster if could lag the game and sometimes a small area on the screen got glitched and stuck even when you already move to other area (like Hel's table in her room still appear even when MC in school or Memoryne's eyes stuck on the screen when MC ask her to go back home together and need to reload the previous save to fix it,...) Not just that but the vertical setting make walk into other room sometimes a little bit hard and had to use mouse to click on the arrow, I don't mind that problem but other players mind not have the patience to click on a few times to access to other room
Thanks! It's really heart warming that everyone is now invested into the story instead of just having a good fap time.

For the bugs, I'm trying to clean out on what is causing the FPS to drop and the graphical glitches.

That's where I would be completely removing the walking sprite, soon on chapter 2. And only apply it on some instances.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks! It's really heart warming that everyone is now invested into the story instead of just having a good fap time.

For the bugs, I'm trying to clean out on what is causing the FPS to drop and the graphical glitches.

That's where I would be completely removing the walking sprite, soon on chapter 2. And only apply it on some instances.
Oh! So the FPS dropping was actually the game issue, no wonder....I thought it was because of my own laptop that make the frame rate dropped so low, hope you can successfully fix that problem in the next update

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I just want to say you've got exceptional skills in observing what is happening and I know that you're a good writer, as you know your craft!

Hopefully someday we can talk about student affairs a lot, I've got so much to learn on how I will deliver the twists and turns. English is not my main language but hey, I'm doing my best ;)

I wish I can message you via PM or any means to reach out to you.

You don't have to financially support me, just feedbacks and stuff is good. I'm happy that a person of your caliber plays my game and same to those people here, you guys are awesome. Lovelots! Join my discord so we can discuss more ;D
Tams-senpai ... sensei.... master... please!

the game is so laggy when MC is inside the house, while when MC go out from his house the game is not laggy. maybe u can fix this lag or maybe change it to basic house like other rpgm game (The game is so majestic but that lag make me suffer). Sorry if my word is rude and thankyu

Last edited:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Hello, so after second scene in the shower with mom, when she caught you, MC leaving house, and nothing happend, is this a bug or im in the end of current version?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes