• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Student of Love [v0.4.0] [SammieVN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThaDude1977

Very good Character models. The story is good. I loved the sex scenes. The animations was top notch. I can't wait for more updates. Only bad thing was it was to short. Looking forward to future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Xedfinity

The latest release certainly displayed the improved skills of the developer with good use of colors and shading to give weight and depth to the characters and scenery the story takes place in.

The character designs are excellent, at least for this Milf-lover with body types not too thicc or thin, busty yet not inhumanly so and with shapely hips that compliment their booty-ful assets.

However, if for those looking for more than Milfs, the "roommate," her friend and a girl met in the library provide a variety of character designs that can hold the eye candy interest.

The plot progresses gradually from the first wake up to the last sex scene in the latest release, taking time to establish relationships for the immediate trio, and providing hints of how it will go with the others.

The choices provided are placed at good points to give direction as well as the option to avoid paths they might not want to take.

There is a heart system that flashes to help provide a sense of success or let a player know they might wish to take a different direction, if they wish to.

All in all, this was a fun and steamy gaming experience with hints of additional interest, kinks, that might be provided in future releases. Leaving at least this player wanting more and looking forward to that next update from SammieVN.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KotocToc

I agree with Rockero_69 that as an introduction, it's more than good. The story is okay, and it might be that the development is a bit slow at the beginning, but personally, I like the time it takes to develop the plot. From what I read in the thread, I suppose it's on purpose so that we get to know the characters and see their evolution, and later on, the plot will develop faster (or at least I hope so).

I really liked the renders and the overall visuals, and it's evident that there's a lot of work put into the design of the girls and the backgrounds and rooms.

As for the language, it seems excellent, especially considering that the developer's primary language is not English. So, I think that's a strong point (I've seen many games that seem to be written by an 8-year-old or where the characters seem like robots).

The developer seems to be quite friendly and active in the community, so I hope the project continues to develop and reaches a successful conclusion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Wow! Wow! and more Wow! When I played the first update (v0.2.1), I already noticed that the visual change was significant, but I decided to wait a bit longer before editing the review. I just finished playing the latest update (v0.3.0), and the visual improvement was even more significant. I am truly amazed by so much evolution in such a short time. In addition, the music/sounds are very well done and enhance immersion in the game. Finally, I loved the incorporation of the new feature in the choices.

Keep it up, Sammie, you are on a very good path. Congratulations!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

As an introduction it's fine, the story may seem generic but if you take it in the right direction, it can be good, the animations are good too, I played it on Android and it lacks the option to hide text and the swipe commands, so I also tried it there in Spanish and the translation of the small characteristic idioms (vos, sos) looks very good and gives the game a plus, I'm already looking forward to the next update and may it please last longer than this demo and also I'm looking forward to the MC giving him a lesson and putting the spoiled sister in her place, without further ado I wait and you continue with the game and don't abandon it please (enough games that start well and have potential have been abandoned).
    PS: I like the render of your character, she looks very cute and adorable.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eFeX_

Just tried your game, and even if it's really short to rate, since the dude below me decided to rate a new game like this, I felt obligated to rate.

I like your game Sammie, you're doing great! I love how new devs are coming along every week to create content for us perverts! And it's more interesting to see a girl dev, since there's so few of you, congratulations on that!!

About the game:
    Student of love is a really early game to review, for what I was able to see, the renders are nice, I can see a lot of detail/work on some backgrounds, it's nice to not see the same room that every other game has.

I understand the MC is growing, but since he's young he's horny AF (I'm not young and I'm also horny AF every time)...

I like the time you take to play things, I think the game so far has some fun and the animation was more than ok. I know you implemented that to show what to expect.

There's not a lot to say so far, but if you keep working on the game I bet this one will be a good one, good luck!!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

I understand that this is the Developers maiden voyage with this genre. Frankly, don't know where to start. Its a curious undertaking but I think she (the developer) spends too much time in each area. Too much time on the bed getting up, too much time with the girl he runs in to, too much time flirting with the Mom and daughter. Second, please don't ask me to give you the names of the characters if you are just going to go ahead and keep them the same name as the default. Feel free to contact me if you need ideas.