Stupid insane shit

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Well if we are looking beyond appearance and sound that would be hard to think about as I feel most peeps love women because of looks and sound. Ig we could say what women represent as a whole in terms of value. Like motherhood and some other things I'm am forgetting.
It seems that we live in an almost very advanced world . Where we defeated hunger and even cancer, but men are still valued less than women, especially during the war in your country, just as an example. And how easy it is for everyone to forget about men when a woman gets pregnant, as if carrying a child for 9 months is a great work when we men carry our sperm all our lives.
Yes, I sound like I'm offended by life :)

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Huh. If I had as much money as they give them. I just can't imagine how desperate and blind you have to be to want to give money to some virtual whore just so that she notices you a little.
I would regard this as a very dangerous disease and send such people to concentration camps :)
I get that 100% I can't imagine spending that type of money on a random cam girl or OF girl just to get noticed. It's very much a modern disease that stems from today's internet culture

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I get that 100% I can't imagine spending that type of money on a random cam girl or OF girl just to get noticed. It's very much a modern disease that stems from today's internet culture
I wonder where the roots of this evil grow from.....

Gone405

May 1, 2024
It seems that we live in an almost very advanced world . Where we defeated hunger and even cancer, but men are still valued less than women, especially during the war in your country, just as an example. And how easy it is for everyone to forget about men when a woman gets pregnant, as if carrying a child for 9 months is a great work when we men carry our sperm all our lives.
Yes, I sound like I'm offended by life :)
Yeah depending on your country like that can very much case. I do believe both genders provide value but I do believe we do overvalue females a bit in terms of factors like pregnancy work etc. It's the modern age tho so it will be interesting to see how our society develops.

Stalker Seducer

Sep 22, 2021
You know all about the people who broadcast live and earn money there, right? Strangers on the Internet literally give them money for nothing. What for? Because the viewer liked this person or, on the contrary, hates him, there can be many different reasons. But in the end, it's just meaningless nonsense. So tell me what do you think about it? Why do this?... it seems that modern people have too much money or it's a fucking great way to have fun.

I understand those people who fuck on camera live, but those who just play computer games or talk.....bruh
Jester has been a profession since before medieval times, musicians, writers, comedians, shrinks, there are a lot of people who do things humanity in no way needs to survive. but we have the extra resources to keep them alive and we like keeping them around, one day machines will take over all "important" human jobs and we will all be as "useless" as youtubers.