3D-Daz STWA - The Author Fan Art and Assets

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all, I keep an eye over here on occasion, always enjoy taking a look at what's cooking. Since I was asked I'll drop in and give a few little hints on two of the people you're missing.

Kim is Elizabeth for Gen 8, minor morphs but damn near base.

Chris is a mixture of Nakano for gen 8 and Daisy 8, she's morphed to hell but that should give you an idea of where to start.

I'll be interested to see what you folks come up with. Thanks for loving my little game, means a ton.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Added Kim and Chris to the original post, also added what I guessed the hair asset was. Now I will need to experiment with the Chris character to see how Nakano and Daisy are mixed.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Working on Chris and here is what I have so far.

I am pretty sure it is not Daisy 8, unless he used a different skin texture. Neither Daisy 8 nor Nakano skin textures match. No fiddling with the textures can make it match. Neither eyebrows match either. These two might be used for the body and face morphs, but something else is used for skin maps.​
I went through my entire library of G8 characters and could not find the correct skin texture for Chris. My eyes hurt from looking at so many skins!​

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I was looking for something completely different and think I stumbled on the asset for the MC. I think it is .

1636391676506.png

This is the promo image not a test render.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Lyndie with spinal tattoo, used Aurore HD Face Details to add a bit more personality. Tattoos placed on UV Map with Substance Painter.

Lyndie_STWA_Tattoo-002_F95.png