VN Others Completed SU543 [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In the age when human beings protected themselves against environmental pollution by staying in a domed city,
I had met her who appeared in front of me as a teacher.

Her name's called Aina.
Today, after school, I was attacked by her again...
Thread Updated: 2019-06-13
Release Date: 2016-12-13
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

100516.jpg 100517.jpg 100518.jpg u83RJW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hahawho123

Jan 26, 2019
The group who made this game is the same group that made Milk Paradise: My Sister Will Die if I Can't Get Milk! correct?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The artistic writing of a retard?
:geek: Time to break out the Weird Flex.

Either I'm too high, or you have problems with your own cum.
In certain hentai themes, a common thread is regarding ones own sexbits as "dirty," especially so if in the context of "defiling" whoever it is getting boned (or even being defiled, as it were). That said, I mean, people generally don't refer to their own cum as 'the cleanest liquid that will ever escape my body,' and tend to want to clean themselves up after getting covered in their own or someone else's... bodily fluids, so it's not exactly a sign of issues.

This guy has a complicated relationship with his genitals, me thinks.
That line in particular is 'supposed' to have some relation to the previous line that isn't a moan/onomatopoeia. Basically,
"While the sun set,
I got my dick wet.
Yeet."

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
:geek: Time to break out the Weird Flex.

In certain hentai themes, a common thread is regarding ones own sexbits as "dirty," especially so if in the context of "defiling" whoever it is getting boned (or even being defiled, as it were). That said, I mean, people generally don't refer to their own cum as 'the cleanest liquid that will ever escape my body,' and tend to want to clean themselves up after getting covered in their own or someone else's... bodily fluids, so it's not exactly a sign of issues.

That line in particular is 'supposed' to have some relation to the previous line that isn't a moan/onomatopoeia. Basically,
"While the sun set,
I got my dick wet.
Yeet."
My guy, you're taking all the jokes and just shitting on them.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
This writing is glroious in it's jank. It doesn't even look like the normal poor translation jank, so I'm hype.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I have no idea what I just played, it felt like I was playing on 100X speed. No context on anything just brief h scenes that end and soon as they come. the succi succi wasn't a bad scene I guess.