HTML Abandoned Subjugation [v0.2b] [Ireallydunno]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Does anybody know if ther is a outcome of the conversation with the mafia guy in the rose tatto after you killed his guy in the sexshop, no matter what i do i get killed, is this the normal end or is there a way to work for the mafia?
Same problem here. Personally I don't think you can survive and work for the mafia in this version.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
fighting breaks the game is there a way to fix or can you complete the game with out having to fight?

girlwatcher

Aug 2, 2017
open the zip and replace the subjugation.html file. It ruins the format of the Emily's phone page, but you will be able to call her all the times you want.

Edit: if someone that know the html language wants to fix it, please be my guest :)
The following code runs when you sleep and should reset everyone's Called state:
<<for _i to 0; _i<$preyStats.length; _i++>>\
<<set $preyStats[_i]["Called"] to 0>>\
<<endfor>>\

I haven't taken the time to figure out why it misses Emily. Adding the following line immediately after the above code will reset Emily as well, daily when you sleep:
<<set $preyStats["Emily"]["Called"] to 0>>\

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
replaced the links in the OP. They are now working. Same version than before.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
fighting breaks the game is there a way to fix or can you complete the game with out having to fight?
The game is still in development. Just avoid the fights in the bar and you should be able to see all the content.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone help me with the console commands? I tried SugarCube.State.active.variables(what do I include after this)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Does anybody know if ther is a outcome of the conversation with the mafia guy in the rose tatto after you killed his guy in the sexshop, no matter what i do i get killed, is this the normal end or is there a way to work for the mafia?
Just passed that part, first you need to subjugate that police woman, they told how above, then choose the options he like on the conversation, smoke, drink,..., that should work. But you won´t lose anything because all it says is "under construction" and the game stops, and this game does not get many updates, not even sure it the creator is still working on it, hope im wrong because its a cool game.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Version 0.2c is out but can't find any mega downlink for the game...... Only the slow one's...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Version 0.2c is out but can't find any mega downlink for the game...... Only the slow one's...
Where did you here that I just checked the TF site and there is no mention of 0.2c on the main site or the discussion page.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'd be very sceptical of those sites, especially as the official site for this game makes no reference of there being anew release.

But seeing as the release is only 119 mb it really not going to take you long to download even on a slow site.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Once upon a time, there was a time of chaos on the internet, when people were naive enough to download anything as long as it had the right title on the file, however, I wouldn't recommend downloading something that as randybaton has previously said...has most certainly not been uploaded by the original dev of this game. Who knows what kind of foul, treacherous, or at least wasteful kind of file you'll end up downloading?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I contacted the Dev and he said its bogus. It also sounds like he isn't actively working on it now and hasn't touched it for 18 months. So yeah i think its safe to mark it as abandoned.
by » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:22 am

I have not uploaded any of these. Though it seems like a weird kind of compliment that someone deems my work good enough that it would make sense to use it as bait.

I have not worked on this project for probably half a year or so. The result of some rough time in real life and other hobbies getting more attention. Though I refuse to declare it as dead and from time to time I still visit this site.[quote/]

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

BullHetherington

Mar 19, 2019
I know this is an abandoned game, but I just stumbled across it and found it fun.
In the forum here I note people do not think you can have sex with the stepsister, but I managed it on my second run through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also got a message from my policewhore telling me about some sort of activity with a new chief of police or something, and three new contacts are added, but I cannot call any of them or get them to interact with me, thus far.