Votes: 538 13.8%
  • Background music and sounds during scenes

Votes: 1,265 32.5%

• Total voters

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Carrie, your assistant ( avoidable AFAIK)
Christy, your sister ( you can't avoid. it was forced to happen I think)
Ellie
Aunt

That's about it I guess
Yo wtf, why isn't this shit tagged?

Also I don't know how useful your mod is when you can simply watch all the vids

Reactions: Black Xoul

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I think I'm gonna need all of the model names, specifically for Ellia / Flora and the other sisters. I know Amanda/Nicole's actresses.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I'm stuck at the honeymoon. Can't get an option to leave it.
After about 40 days the honeymoon will be over and you will see one of the endings. If you play the bugfix version, it will come even quicker, because I reduced the number of honeymoon days there.

Reactions: Brovalon

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
How can I meet with Ellie (Elsa)? I tried everything I could think of but no avail :(
To meet Elsa, you have to avoid corrupting the girls in the second week of your internship. Then at the end of the week Elsa will come to your office by herself

Reactions: rndmann

Ruthven

Oct 13, 2016
Hi RoxxGame, I have played your game a bit and I got really quickly confused. Mostly because of how the relationship with the step-mother abruptly changed without any explanation. I visited her like twice in the morning, just chitchating, and next morning I get a scene where MC totally owns her, like if she was fully corrupted. And after looking at the code, I figured it wasn't terrible storytelling but more a coding issue. I think only evening events are supposed to increase the step-mother corruption. But some events (not all, which is what made me realise there was probably some overlooked piece of code) do increase the hasstepmom variable used for progression.

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
i had hopes but unfortunately each girl has basically the same 3 scenes so yeah thats all there is to it also there is lack of any meaningful choices you just click blue option and go like the game wants you to which is painful to see where is the game in this game is a question of a century

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
i had hopes but unfortunately each girl has basically the same 3 scenes so yeah thats all there is to it also there is lack of any meaningful choices you just click blue option and go like the game wants you to which is painful to see where is the game in this game is a question of a century
No you have choices for example, staying at office for many day will lead you to different path. staying with your sis will lead you to different path. However, once you made a choice, it is mostly railroad. so it is what it is. for a first project, this is quite good

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes