Votes: 2,118 53.8%
  • Background music only

Votes: 541 13.7%
  • Background music and sounds during scenes

Votes: 1,279 32.5%

• Total voters

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
in version 3.0 in the week in the advertising department, when should go back to my office, clicking office sends me to a blank page.
the previous page where i click office says "I was supposed to intern here this week. Monica told me my task right away. We have a big advertising budget and we have to choose some new models on social media to further promote our product. I took all the necessary information for today and went to choose models and get ready to meet them. I was assigned my own office in that department for the duration of the internship and I headed there " if that narrows it down
Your "prof1" variable is probably blank, enter one of these into the console
SugarCube.State.variables.prof1 = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.prof1 = 1
SugarCube.State.variables.prof1 = 4

Ghiscard59

Jul 28, 2020
Hi!
Tell me exactly at what point in the game does this bug appear? What week of the internship? What version are you playing?
I am playing the Successor version [v0.3] after having met all the women at work and at one point, I can only access the HR department and the quality control department, everyone has no text to this point and I can only get out of the black screen with the back arrow.

Ghiscard59

Jul 28, 2020
I am playing the Successor version [v0.3] after having met all the women at work and at one point, I can only access the HR department and the quality control department, everyone has no text to this point and I can only get out of the black screen with the back arrow.
still no answer, is there nothing to do?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
after the advertising internship is over starting a new week, after it says " In the morning, as usual, I went into my office first thing " it just has a black screen. are old saves just bugged? do i need to start over?

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
its a good game, but i recommend you to put gif or videos with sound, i think its a good idea

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Old saves do not work, please start the game again. In the next version of the game I will add the possibility to start the game from any week of the internship. Problems with the black screen appear precisely because of this.

Gsglife

Aug 28, 2019
Getting Blank Page after clicking on " In the morning, as usual, I went into my office first thing "

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
IMPORTANT INFO!

Anyone who gets the error with the black page is recommended to start a new save.

starcored

Dec 14, 2020
Can someone upload this to gamcore so it can be played from phone? would really be appreciated, thanks

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
The 0.4 version of the game is already available on my patreon. I'm publishing a list of changes here for now:

Add:
Stepmother: 3 new events;
Aunt: 3 new events;
Little Sister: 3 new events;
Older Sisters: 4 new events;
Assistant: 2 new events;
Emily: 4 new events;
Molly: 3 new events;
At work: 11 new events;
Weekly meetings: 4 new events;
+ 4 random events.
Minor bugs and errors fixed

mookee

May 19, 2017
Anyone know who is the blonde in the office in the 4th picture in the op? Its in "dismis" folder.
Still cant find who that is... anyone? Im sure ive seen her before and feels like i should know... but its eluding me and its driving me crazy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, dear friends.
Version 0.4 is now in the public domain. Technical peculiarities make it impossible to make it possible to start the game from any week. But it will be a great excuse to start from the beginning and unlock even more content. I've also created game and playthrough tips.
If you find any bugs and bugs, please write to me by e-mail or private message.
Thank you for your support!
Next week the 0.5 version of the game will already be available on my Patreon. List of changes:
Added:
- 4 stepmother events;
- 3 events with an aunt;
- 3 events with little sister;
- 5 events with older sisters;
- 2 events with assistant;
- 1 event with Emily;
- 5 events with Molly;
- 17 events at work;
- 4 random events;
- 4 weekly events.
A total of 48 new events.