-charm system
    cons
    -some abilities are unbalanced
    overall
    best hentai game I have ever played
    5/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Arkirus

Ngl, my favorite game so far. The plot is actually simple, but it gives us an ocean of opportunity.
    The combat is very solid and a lot of fun, I didn't expect this kind of interesting gameplay.
    Great animation, pixel art is amazing, the reward of winning a fight is even better.
    There are things to do after you finish the game and they are quite challenging.
    Solid 5 of 5;
    Amazing game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

trihard77

A nice little game.

You go around "Befriending" the local monstergirls by beating em up and fucking em (un)silly.
    Its a prettyy wholesome game overall, and it got a nice atmosphere.
    The maps can get confusing tho, and without following a trail of un-molested monstergirls i would have been lost several times.

The boss-battles are pretty fun, and combat is somewhat entertaining when you learn to abuse the invincibility-frames you get when using abilities.
    The story is decent. Not a distration and the plot moves forward at a good pace.

The graphics are neat. Overall, having a little more variatoin would help. The sex mechanics could be a little less "Sticky" (No pun intended), as you often get stuck in a somewhat lengthy "cumming" animation.
    The entire "bonding" mechanic is a grind, and the enitial "bonding" gets tiresome real quick. Luckily cheat engine help aliviate this, but its still a bother i could live without.

Overall 4.5/5.
    Its a neat little title, might even replay sometime.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AgentFakku

Best Monster Girl Scrolling Hentai Platforming Game w Sex as gameplay mechanic

Pros
    • no grinding - ur stats go up 4 every monster musume u fuk
    • noice pixel sex animation - every gurl has 2 styles (female dom and then male dom) cept for "special mommy"
    • best of both worlds - not a lotta monster musume games feature both both female domination and male domination
    • set your difficulty - Im a masochist gamer so I play very hard mode
    • set your gameplay style - u can either beat da shit outta gurls or bukkake da girls coz they have HP and Charm - 2 ways to beat dem. then you can fuck monster girl brains out
    Cons
    • not for casual players coz easy mode is too hard 4 em
    • not 4 shota lovers - i dont care about MC looks bt I do prefer young to middle age buff dude w big cocks personally
    • not for reverse rape only fans
    • game crashes a lot - DLSITE version mostly over Steam LOL
    • if u hate psuedo incest and want real incest
    • too short - 5 hours on my 1st playthru and then 2 hours on 2nd playthru via Steam
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KofiCatto

Ahh, yes I came back just to give this game a 5 star because I didn't reach the last boss and now, I did, and I finished this twice.

+
    The gameplay is great
    Various skills, enemies and places
    Skill points and stats
    A very good RPG
    Pixel game
    Smooth animated scenes
    Different animation for every enemy
    BGM
    Plot
    Fun re binding controls

-
    it ends

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):coffee::coffee:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SadPanda

Great Music. Great Gameplay. Great Animations.
    The Story also is incredible. But the graphics may turn people away from the game. But I recommend everyone to at least try. Succubus Affection will undoubtedly withstand the test of time and take its place as one of the best games to ever grace F95Zone.

It's impecable.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

twatwalrus

• Pros
    • Very fun gameplay
    • well animated H-scenes
    • good wholesome shit
    • Cons
    • some h-scenes feel a little dragged out
    • the panties are really annoying to get
    this is very good as expected from zell223 at this point​
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ColdArmoredPaladin

Succubus Affection is a fairly decent pixel h-game. The gameplay is straight forward and simple. Combat is challenging especially mid to late game. The game also has plenty of skills and equipment to mix things up with. The sexual content is enjoyable enough for what is offers. Weak points for the game I would say are the controls. I was able to get accustomed enough to play through the entire game but the key bindings never felt comfortable to me. Story and writing was simplistic however was adequate enough to keeps things going till the end. The music for the game is well done I'd say. All in all the game is worth experiencing. I wouldn't be against a sequel.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

idontknowass

The final version of this game has an incredible amount of content. There are I think a few dozen different monster girls, each with two or more fully (pixel) animated sex scenes. The MTL isn't amazing, but it gets the message across and I believe there is a human translation available somewhere as well. Similar to other erotic platformers, you can get sex scenes by being hit, but the great thing about this game is that you don't need to lose to get your scenes. The fact that you get them by defeating and befriending the enemies is a bit of erotic game design that I wish more games had, because it doesn't force you to choose between progress/gameplay (and the gameplay here has lots of fun options) and sex scenes (which are the reason you're playing in the first place). If you like monster girls and pixel art, you'll like this game, assuming you can at least tolerate a competent platformer.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Sandanzuki

The final version of this game has an incredible amount of content. There are I think a few dozen different monster girls, each with two or more fully (pixel) animated sex scenes. The MTL isn't amazing, but it gets the message across and I believe there is a human translation available somewhere as well. Similar to other erotic platformers, you can get sex scenes by being hit, but the great thing about this game is that you don't need to lose to get your scenes. The fact that you get them by defeating and befriending the enemies is a bit of erotic game design that I wish more games had, because it doesn't force you to choose between progress/gameplay (and the gameplay here has lots of fun options) and sex scenes (which are the reason you're playing in the first place). If you like monster girls and pixel art, you'll like this game, assuming you can at least tolerate a competent platformer.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ninja1918

The gameplay and the atmosphere is on point with this one. I'm not even joking, I played this game for 10 continuous straight. This game is a gem. Bummer, that the game is not internally translated and needs machine translation.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ssj9

This is a perfect example of a Hentai Side Stroller, a variety of ability so your not bored, multitude of secrets to keep you engage lots of pixel sex to keep you wanting more, and the right balance of challenge, not to easy but not to hard. This is probably the only thing that comes up in my mind as competitor to Goblin walker, in quality. a must play and must buy if you can support the creator so that maybe we can get a sequel :)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Brayan1819

This game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holyThis game is holy
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3427911

One of the better games of it's kind around, no doubt.

The graphics are pretty nice, with adorable characters and colorful areas. I do think it's worth noting though that some of the background elements are actually 3d models, which can clash a bit with the rest of the scene, though it might be a matter of taste. I'd also like to mention the background music is quite chill most of the time, and sound effects are typical for this type of game. Not much more to add there.

The gameplay here is actually quite good, and has more RPG elements than you might expect. You've got item farming, upgrade crafting, and levelling up your active skills with Skill Points. More in-depth than usual for side-scrollers, though admittedly grindy by design. While there are many skills to use in combat, I do find controls somewhat clunky and unresponsive at times. I wouldn't call it a deal breaker most of the time, but something to keep in mind.

A cute feature I really liked is how you can "befriend" every enemy you fight, and befriending said enemies boosts some of your stats, and lets you have your way with them whenever you encounter them, if you wish. They also have individual names (though they look the same) and can also visit your town, which is a nice touch.

Don't have much to say about the story, though I would say it's mostly light-hearted fluff. The characters are all cute, and even the more "r*pey/femdom" scenes are usually relatively gentle and consensual, which can be a good or bad thing depending on you tastes.

The H-scenes are a bit simple, but also well-done and plentiful, with dominant and submissive variants. It seems a lot of attention was given to the male "fluid", if that's your thing.

All in all, a pleasant surprise. Easily worth a shot if you enjoy Oneechan X Shota, Monster Girls and ero-platformers/RPGs in general.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

dwfwvefqvwf

While it almost pains me to rate this anything lower than a perfect 5, I have to because of the atrocious translations and a few game breaking bugs I've had to experience. I can usually get over the translation thing, but this seems far more story rich and dialogue heavy than other ones, which really breaks my ability to comprehend the complex world put out. The bugs were mostly limited to an H scene never ending, me being stuck in the air, or clipping through the floor/walls which forced me to go to a new save, or sometimes even start a new game if the issue persisted. I seemed to get lost quite a bit, as the whole teleportation system is a tad bit confusing. As to be expected from the dev, the H scenes were amazingly animated, and the creativity and variety of the monster girls was greatly appreciated. Variety and creativity really put a lot into the genre, and it helps to have multiple H scenes per girl. The combat and controls were very simple, but it retained it's ability to be fun as you had to find a way to counter the 20+ monster girls and their unique abilities, sometimes several at the same time, forcing you to adopt their abilities to counter other abilities. This overall creates a fun and complex, but not convoluted, system of combat that left me engaged for more time than I care to admit. The progression was kind of slow for me, but I'm sure that varies person to person (I admit I'm not exactly the best at combat or platforming). but that merely extended the play time. I couldn't replay the game, as it's not one of those games where the start is fun. Replayability is not the game's strong suit, however that long first run more than makes up for this in my mind. The sound quality was pretty average. Sounded real enough to me, but I couldn't close my eyes and imagine I was there or anything. The music was... Eh. I didn't much care for the sound track to this game, and would more times than not mute it. It's ignorable though, so it doesn't detract too hard from the game in of itself. Generally a very good game, and it's up there with my favorites.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Crestrial

One of the best monster girl games I've played. Very nice animations and interactive gameplay. Although, it's short and it is extremely easy to break any semblance of balance within the game. I mostly wish there was more of it to play.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Debaser Pixie

This is, hands down, the best side-scroller H-game I have ever played. The art and animation is excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT. The music and sound are very well done, the world dynamic and fun.

But where this game really shines is in the gameplay. Its fun and I mean REALLY fun to play, with new powers and abilities you can map as you progress. Shifting these around, along with your companions, can really change your combat style. Loosing a fight is fun, but winning is even more so. I never once got frustrated with playing the game (which I assure you is very unusual), and even liked the limited story line. It is not complex, but still dynamic. I am not sure how they managed to pull that off so well.

If you like side-scrollers, or male protagonist games, this is the king.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

JustAyt

HOLY HELL THIS IS GREAT. IF YOUR NOT PLAYING THIS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

First off, the premise is both interesting and story. In the midst of what has been a flood of isekai story or rape corrupt, we find one that rises above the rest. We are plunged into a world of monster girls but human is a mystic.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

n00by

Best harem game, you literally the only man in a world full of woman that you can fuck. well pixelated animation. But it is fun, little bit short story, this game should game a sequel because there is a lot of plot to cover. but after all this game is fun to play
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Captain Clown

I have been a fan of Zell23 for a long time. He is a pixel art savant. I was immediately interested when I heard he was involved on this project. He turned out work on the level of his "Forrest of the Blue Skin" or maybe even a little better.

The rest of the game is great too. The story is good. The moves are fun and can chain well once you get the hang of them. The difficulty can be dropped or raised depending on how much of a challenge you need. The music is well done and loops well. I never got annoyed with it.

The only minor criticism is that Selma and Shannon are so late in the game that it was a let down that they only have 1 animation. All other women in the game have 2.

Completionists, don't assume the game is finished just because you have seen the credits.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.