herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Let me guess, this is basically the same as their previous game, "Perfect Lover" or something like that. Just other backgrounds, even less difference in the girls looks and some new animations but all you have to do is still that stupid clicking minigame during sex scenes.

Reactions: Kestral

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
just doesn't launch, black/white screen
upd: its just took about 5 minutes of loading

Last edited:

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
When I download the game it has an internet explorer logo and won't open, I am on a mac using bootcamp, any ideas?

None None

Apr 5, 2018
The moment I start playing everything gone slow so I change it to low graphic and it still gone slower.

Yixi

Oct 3, 2018
So, there are no ways to unlock the locked postures?
Also, I can't find the "finish" option, I have to exit the game in order to end the scene?

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Also, I can't find the "finish" option, I have to exit the game in order to end the scene?

Some features are locked during some playing actions in this game. Those features seems to be locked with internal game settings and controls, which the player cannot change.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
for "finish" you have to finish several times, there is counter around the button

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes