rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Holy shit, incredible game, those girls are so insanely gorgeous, the animations and everything rivals any good AAA game, it is demanding, very, even with a GTX 1660 I had to lock it to 30 fps or my GPU would suffer from it, but the game is butter smooth and tastefully do to an absurd degree, also you don't need high fps on this anyway. The best NSFW I have seen so far along with True Facials and that other one where you hypnotize the girl with a cellphone app.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Not as good as perfectlovers, but nice. Is there another game coming from this studio?
Imo this is better, the only thing is that the camera is way too stiff compared to Perfectlovers, but the rest feels better to me.

superSB

May 31, 2022
Is it normal that my game crash whenever I start it, I get a blank screen for like 3min and then it close itself.

wapedeb667

Jul 5, 2020
Holy shit, incredible game, those girls are so insanely gorgeous, the animations and everything rivals any good AAA game, it is demanding, very, even with a GTX 1660 I had to lock it to 30 fps or my GPU would suffer from it, but the game is butter smooth and tastefully do to an absurd degree, also you don't need high fps on this anyway. The best NSFW I have seen so far along with True Facials and that other one where you hypnotize the girl with a cellphone app.
Yo what's this then. The cellphone app? Need sauce..

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
I just downloaded the game and before playing statistics shows Alice has already been creampied 319 times,at that time I suddenly got a feeling of being notorared.
Actually,not that bad.
it maybe late, but for anyone who wants to reset the statistics just delete the Achivements and Score in the directory which is located at SuccubusCafe\SuccubusCafe_Data\SaveData

i dont know if errors will pop up i tried 1 run using Eishet, just used here pussy and anal all creampie, it registered, and create a new file Achivement and Score

Reactions: feathers113
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes