• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Succubus Contract II [v9.0] [Stick4Luck]

1. 4.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

Rating for version 9.
    THIS IS NOT A FULL GAME: you need to play the first part of the game, which is marked for some stupid reason as "completed.

Story
    The story goes on from where it was left last time with a random interaction with a character from the first part. So far I am still interested about what come next. We get to see more love, corruption or submission and I like the naughty ideas of the dev

Gameplay
    It is a shame that the points for corruption/lewd/dominance are not visible anymore
  2. 3.00 star(s)

son0fmischief

I think there is a lot of potential here, we could have a very sweet story of a person finding themselves despite difficulties but i'm not sure if that's the story the creator wants to tell. It's hard to tell what exactly the overarching plot is supposed to be.
    This game, like it's predecessor has so much potential, the fact that that is obvious despite the miriade of technical issues that plague this game is a miracle.
    The plot is nonsensical, the writing is bad and the translation is direct and will often make no sense if you don't presumably speak Russian.
    I want to love this game, trans self discovery stories tend to pull at my heartstrings, but i'm just not sure that's what this game is wanting to be.
    In case the creator reads this, here is some feedback I think is doable:
    -Make sure your slides are matching the action and who is speaking. (There are slides where it says Averia is speaking, but context suggests its MC)
    -I'd recommend having a native english speaker go through amd rewrite your script, right now its obvious you just did a direct translation of the original Russian script, but things like idioms dont translate well between languages.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

was435

I really enjoy the story and with the new futa mechanic it is even more engaging. My only complaint is I would like some more agency to pick where to go, how to react, and whether or not to take the pills.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

shuiko

good char design, with good scenes. Could use better Translation to English, wish for MC to get bigger booba.

Developer is is open to feedback, and provides timely updates. Downside lack of animations, which imo should mean more renders to make up for that, which some scenes feel like too little renders, but still overall well done.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

asero7k

I liked the idea of the game. Needs polishing, but the idea itself is interesting. Let's see what happens with the implementation of this idea. I could not resist and got into the game files and judging by what I saw there, the developer has many plans for further development. And it's great! I wish the developer good luck!
    I also wish the developer to pay attention to requests from the community and give players more freedom due to the variability of the gameplay.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Alvira

Need more Straight contents. I'm not interested in lesbian and futa content. I would love to see more sex and romance with Wilson & his friend Leroy. Though i found sex with Dustin forced, but i enjoyed it. I'm missing my boyfriend Wilson's BBC!

Developer should add gangbang in future updates ..! ♥
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ramkumar199496

Good one has something for most players he should add animations thats the only missing link animations should be good he need to work on them unless its at very good level it won't add much to the game
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Kassan06969

Part one was a great game, but this one completely ruined it. No importing stats from part one is bad enough, but then forced futa at the very start. Not only that, but only way to get rid of it is to swallow cum and it only goes back for a day. I HATE futa, and to add it to 2nd part when not in 1st is a dick move for those of us who played - with NO futa - from early part 1. I also dislike blowjob scenes so done with this.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

wixxie

terrible progress of the game. was good in the beginning but all the good parts were reworked and is now horrible the new content is even worse, and yopu dont even get the chance to opt out. translation is bad and have russian mixed in with english dialog and several conversations seems to assume you made other choises then you did
  10. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = really short game. Not worth playing at this point.

== Story: 0/5
    - I disliked the story, because the quality of writing is really low. During few sentences there is really a lot of exposition and few 180 turns. It doesnt feel like an actual plot, but it is similar Deus Ex Machina in greek drama (Deus Ex Machina = when the screenwrite gets into a dead end and doesnt know how to continue, then he makes some supernatural being intervene and totally turns the plot upside down without any proper explanation why)
    - Short summary of "plot": MC falls into coma as a girl. MC wakes up in a hospital as a man. The he gets forcefully transformed into FUTA and forced into sex. Despite MC being reluctant and the succubus fucking up his life he will totally change oppinion in like 4 sentences and goes with the flow.

- There is also a lot of stupid foreshadowing. "for now we will not fight with succubus" , "in the future the information about her will pop up out of nowhere". Really? MC has no way to know that. But I guess the developer of the game used a really bad way to tell the players "for now deal with this and main plot will progress later".

- I also disliked the SJW (social justice warrior) bullshit. When MC complains about being FUTA he will receive some LGBT propaganda "do we have a homophobe here?". Seriously?!!!

- This game is also supposed to be a sequel, a continuation of previous game Succubus Contract. If you played it, you will know that MC is attending college and living at dormitory. But at start of Succubus Contract 2 out of nowhere the MC goes to look for some private apartment. He also used to work at a strip club, but now MC looks for new job. No explanation given. What happened with his dormitory room and previous work????
    - Also in previous game you could be on one of the routes with either Tom, Wilson, Cody or Averia. But now you are suddenly best friend with Eva. What happened to everybody else???
    - There are a lot of inconsistencies and plot holes.

== Art and sex stuff: 3/5
    + Quality of renders is pretty good.
    - Unfortunately there isnt much sex content at this point. Only very few sex scenes.

== Gameplay: 1/5
    - The game is TOO short. If you read fast you will finish this game in few minutes.
    - So far there is only 1 choice in this game and it doesnt have any significant impact (show tits or not). It feels like a Kinetic Novel.
    - The developer named the version of game 2.0 , but you should consider it something like v0.02

== To sum it up:
    The game is REALLY SHORT. At this point it is not worth playing. Maybe check the game after few updates.
    And lets hope the developer will improve the plot, because current content sucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - edit after v7.0 -

- Author has changed the story significantly. He changed back and forth crazy Gender Bender (man > woman > futa). Now the player has an option for MC to stay woman. That is nice improvement.
    But unfortunately that will cause some plot holes in the game. Game will say things that will count with futa MC even though MC is woman.
    - Sadly the game is still too short. I finished it like in 30 minutes.
    - I raised my original rating from 2/5 to 3/5.