3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
This game is impossible to play, between the crashes and the inability to save whenever you want.
You are not using a save from a previous version, are you? A lot of changes were made before this release, so saves from the demo of chapter 3 and older bug the game.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
You are not using a save from a previous version, are you? A lot of changes were made before this release, so saves from the demo of chapter 3 and older bug the game.
I'm starting from scratch, as I never played it before. I'm at the survival training part, and from the start I got at least 5 crashes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succubus Covenant Chapter 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.01.2024 (Chapter 5)

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
This is frankly, ridicolous. I never experience so many crashes in so little aumont of gameplay in an RPGM game. Does the game ever allow you to save, or does it always rely on save spots? Because if not, I honestly don't see how you can play it. I'm stuck at the relic ceremony, it crashed in different moment of the conversation 5 times.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
This is frankly, ridicolous. I never experience so many crashes in so little aumont of gameplay in an RPGM game. Does the game ever allow you to save, or does it always rely on save spots? Because if not, I honestly don't see how you can play it. I'm stuck at the relic ceremony, it crashed in different moment of the conversation 5 times.
You can save anytime, I always do before fighting a succubus.

Let me see if the android version crashes. If not, maybe the problem is in your end. Is your version of RPGM up to date?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
You can save anytime, I always do before fighting a succubus.

Let me see if the android version crashes. If not, maybe the problem is in your end. Is your version of RPGM up to date?
I guess it's a thing related to the prologue, or before the relic ceremony, or whatever point the game allows to. But I can only save the the protagonist and his friends/brothers' house, and the game continues to crash at the ceremony, it's over 10 times now.
It is up to date.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I guess it's a thing related to the prologue, or before the relic ceremony, or whatever point the game allows to. But I can only save the the protagonist and his friends/brothers' house, and the game continues to crash at the ceremony, it's over 10 times now.
It is up to date.
You are the only one reporting crashes. We have almost 1K people on patreon and none of them complained about it.
I think it's something on your end. Check your antivirus, it's usually the cause for these random crashes.

Reactions: kitosya

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
You are the only one reporting crashes. We have almost 1K people on patreon and none of them complained about it.
I think it's something on your end. Check your antivirus, it's usually the cause for these random crashes.
I can try disabling it, but it didn't give me any warning when I started the game, or any RPGM games, and this isn't something that usually happens.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I can try disabling it, but it didn't give me any warning when I started the game, or any RPGM games, and this isn't something that usually happens.
I dunno what to tell you man i play tested the game as well as a dozen other people and had no crashes, hundreds of others played and talked about it on discord and no one complained about any crash... It's definitely something on your end, just have to figure out what it is. Because if the game was literally that broken for everyone else this whole thread and Zions patreon would be up in flames.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Fair enough, it seems I can't play it alone. From the little that I saw, it seems quite interesting. Oh well.

AJT95

Dec 6, 2018
Hey can someone tell where u need to go after the party in chapter 3 ? like it seems to have an exit after the boss of the underground cave but there is some vines blocking it and can't do shit about

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Hey can someone tell where u need to go after the party in chapter 3 ? like it seems to have an exit after the boss of the underground cave but there is some vines blocking it and can't do shit about
thats all there is for now mate

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes