3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey, guys. Kain has returned and I'm also working on Warlock Saga (which I'll reveal for you all in a few days).

So I'll be much less active from now on considering the enormous amount of work. But I'll still continue reading your comments, even if not responding to all of them as before, since I also need to preserve my hands to work and avoid an injury and I'll have much less free time.

It was an honor to talk with you all~
Take care, everyone! ;)

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, guys. Kain has returned and I'm also working on Warlock Saga (which I'll reveal for you all in a few days).

So I'll be much less active from now on considering the enormous amount of work. But I'll still continue reading your comments, even if not responding to all of them as before, since I also need to preserve my hands to work and avoid an injury and I'll have much less free time.

It was an honor to talk with you all~
Take care, everyone! ;)
Finally become a busy man eh? As if you weren't already. But I've got one question in regards to the lore, it's clear that succubi are spirits that take form in hell so wouldn't not be possible for them to be reborn or cleaned elsewhere? As seen with the cow succubus, it's clear not all succubi affirm to their lustful nature by choice.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Finally become a busy man eh? As if you weren't already. But I've got one question in regards to the lore, it's clear that succubi are spirits that take form in hell so wouldn't not be possible for them to be reborn or cleaned elsewhere? As seen with the cow succubus, it's clear not all succubi affirm to their lustful nature by choice.
The cow succubus is what happens to a good spirit that was forced to take form in hell, against its wish.
The elemental clan did something called the "Great Pull", trying to raise their numbers against the angels and also to provide numbers to the lesser clans.

The Great Pull drew ALL spirits close to hell to take form in there. Evil, neutral and good.
Most of these spirits would have taken form in hell anyway, but some were there at the wrong time.
The cow Succubus was one of those.

Once a succubus takes form in the Scorching Hell, she's bound and branded for eternity. Same for the angels in heaven. Once destroyed, they will retake form in heaven, exactly like they were before, when they took form for the first time.

This is part of the Cardinal Rules, which dictates how the world operates. The Cardinal Rules are a mythical force, like The Force from Star Wars. It dictates how the magical elements of the universe works.

Trying to go against the Cardinal Rules is... not wise. To say the least.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
The cow succubus is what happens to a good spirit that was forced to take form in hell, against its wish.
The elemental clan did something called the "Great Pull", trying to raise their numbers against the angels and also to provide numbers to the lesser clans.

The Great Pull drew ALL spirits close to hell to take form in there. Evil, neutral and good.
Most of these spirits would have taken form in hell anyway, but some were there at the wrong time.
The cow Succubus was one of those.

Once a succubus takes form in the Scorching Hell, she's bound and branded for eternity. Same for the angels in heaven. Once destroyed, they will retake form in heaven, exactly like they were before, when they took form for the first time.

This is part of the Cardinal Rules, which dictates how the world operates. The Cardinal Rules are a mythical force, like The Force from Star Wars. It dictates how the magical elements of the universe works.

Trying to go against the Cardinal Rules is... not wise. To say the least.
That sucks, that really sucks. That would imply that Spirits that are pulled into heaven would become angels as well I presume. The Cardinal Rules much be really flawed if it allows such abuse of power like the great pull, but attempting to reverse it even with legitimate good intentions will land anyone up shits creek.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That sucks, that really sucks. That would imply that Spirits that are pulled into heaven would become angels as well I presume. The Cardinal Rules much be really flawed if it allows such abuse of power like the great pull, but attempting to reverse it even with legitimate good intentions will land anyone up shits creek.
Yep. The universe where the game takes place is unfair... like ours. :confused:
The Cardinal Rules will be explored way more in future games. And also what happens when someone tries to go against them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What kind of fetish?

We have a list of included and not included in our plans:
-Included:
Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

-Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.
I approve of this list very much. I cross my fingers and pray to lilith that there will be an emphasis on punching and beating down MC as well. As a suggestion, perhaps they could channel their energy into their punches and kicks to beat the lifeforce out of their prey.

May 10, 2020
This game is really good but im hoping later in the game/future chapters there is a shift in pleasure mechanics. can there be a true level drain too? like slowly taking random MC stats for every ingame temptation? just to add something different. I can see in future chapters enemies using this or just lvl 1 enemies to get strong fast. stats can return on enemy defeat.

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So as of right now I'm in the Dead Wood (or forest) and I've been questioning if I'm using the Equip screen correct. So can you actually put a rune in the sword? I currently have Demonic Rune +7 equipped and the "Sword of Adalon - No Rune" is sitting down with the other weaker runes.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So as of right now I'm in the Dead Wood (or forest) and I've been questioning if I'm using the Equip screen correct. So can you actually put a rune in the sword? I currently have Demonic Rune +7 equipped and the "Sword of Adalon - No Rune" is sitting down with the other weaker runes.
You are doing it right. You just equip the runes.

Anabolic window

Nov 10, 2020
hello the links for the game dont seem to be working, can anybody link me to someth or explain what is happening? would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
If Zion pass here something hit me !
In the "prologue" we dodge trap but iv'e never see one after that !
Can we assume to see some later ? ( sorry if there was an answer in previous post )

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If Zion pass here something hit me !
In the "prologue" we dodge trap but iv'e never see one after that !
Can we assume to see some later ? ( sorry if there was an answer in previous post )
You are right, I added, but I never executed that, as I was trying to mix the traps with the region that the game takes place.

Like wind damage for Vivid Forest, debuff for Decaying Woods and so on. But I was waiting for the final version of the combat so I could properly adapt.

But thank you for the reminder, I'll add those now, since I'm reworking on the combat and this time I believe is the final version. I'm going succubus by succubus to make sure that they are unique and interesting and they have a unique way of defeating them.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes