3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
i guess battlefuck would be the wrong term, i was thinking with the succubus seduction attack the enemies can make that it could be considered a bfrpg, but then again the hero attacks with a sword and not his dick so I am wrong I apologize for any confusion
It's fine.
Though, it'd be really awkward and very lethal to try to outfuck a succubus. :ROFLMAO:
Especially in a game with as serious narrative as in this one.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Agreed with this. Not gonna lie, having one of those (On an optional route) could be an interesting addition.

I know the fight you were referring to. It was between Android 19 (The overweight looking one) and Vegeta. The older android saw 19 get beaten and ran. As for how this would apply to succubi, I could see multiple magically enhanced males teaming up against one succubus and transferring energy to her like a spirit bomb.

I also suggest using Iron Will BEFORE combat. That can help you in your fights a lot.
yeaaah, thats the one, although in my opinion it would kinda hot if say 3 males were to attempt to "rape" a succubus and make her pop by transferring a large amount of energy, only to realise they underestimated her for a low level succubus and they all get sucked dry. Just a fantasy haha

• Love

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
hey guys, where can I find mud, lamia and kitsune girl?
You're on the demo right? Fox girl is on the rightmost area and I think the mud was also on a right area before the fox. Forgot about where the lamia was. Just keep moving along the edges of the map and you should find them really easily.

njc6326

May 21, 2017
Thank you energeon! But I still have some problems. Red Winter saying go to deeying wood and find there warriors but when I go there, all the NPC saying same thing..I have finish chapter2 and witch quest but I not sure where I miss from.

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you energeon! But I still have some problems. Red Winter saying go to deeying wood and find there warriors but when I go there, all the NPC saying same thing. Also, on the top right crystal on the world map, saying strength the sword but I have no idea how to do that.I have finish chapter2 and which quest but I not sure where I miss from.
so on the world map you have to go to one of the towers (it might say you are recommended to beat chapter 2) If you are in the right place it should look like there is ice everywhere, go through there while defeating the angel golems through out there and eventually at the end you will get the ability to break crystals on the map. You then have to go all the way around the right side of the map to the top where there is a tower blocked by a crystal. defeat all the enemies there and you will get a stat boost and should be able to continue after helping either the witch or the hunters.

Proxamin

Mar 24, 2020
Even if you can increase your sperm production, you would still need to take it from your bodily fluids.
And a succubus drinks at least one man per day... so...
Technically the Queen Domina provided an in-game alternative to taking a person's bodily fluids. You just drain their soul instead...

Kind of shocked we haven't seen that happen more often since it probably doubles the amount of semen a succubus can harvest from a person.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Technically the Queen Domina provided an in-game alternative to taking a person's bodily fluids. You just drain their soul instead...

Kind of shocked we haven't seen that happen more often since it probably doubles the amount of semen a succubus can harvest from a person.
Each clan has a different type of drain. Only the royal succubi can drain souls.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's fine.
Though, it'd be really awkward and very lethal to try to outfuck a succubus. :ROFLMAO:
Especially in a game with as serious narrative as in this one.
Trying to out battlef*ck a succubus would be for the incredibally stupid or those with a deathwish. Challenging one to their game of choice would be like challenging Ariel X to a fight and expecting to win.

yeaaah, thats the one, although in my opinion it would kinda hot if say 3 males were to attempt to "rape" a succubus and make her pop by transferring a large amount of energy, only to realize they underestimated her for a low level succubus and they all get sucked dry. Just a fantasy haha
Now that would be both a hot scene to watch (I don't usually go for gb content) as well as could set up for a chilling reversal as they realize they have taken on more than they can handle. To add nore weight, these men could be considered noble and upstanding among their fellow "Succubus chow".

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Trying to out battlef*ck a succubus would be for the incredibally stupid or those with a deathwish. Challenging one to their game of choice would be like challenging Ariel X to a fight and expecting to win.

Now that would be both a hot scene to watch (I don't usually go for gb content) as well as could set up for a chilling reversal as they realize they have taken on more than they can handle. To add nore weight, these men could be considered noble and upstanding among their fellow "Succubus chow".
Oh yeah that would spice things up. I think the doujin websites have started adding some these types of situations into a tag called 'domination loss'. Unfortunately its mostly the females getting their just desserts, wish more authors would make these kinds of situations where the male is the victim

• Love

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
If you’re starting on the demo, you need to go where the path splits where you can go left, right or up at the purple forest, there should be a bridge. Mushroom is to the left I’m pretty sure, just explore that side

xthaatgirlx

May 22, 2020
I also suggest using Iron Will BEFORE combat. That can help you in your fights a lot.
dude I just got like a series of terrible rng where my blinds were not hitting and when blinded they still got hits off on me. I did iron will pre fights. I finished the game so no problems now. It was just one long sequence of terrible rng

• Wow

cck gay

Mar 24, 2021
If you’re starting on the demo, you need to go where the path splits where you can go left, right or up at the purple forest, there should be a bridge. Mushroom is to the left I’m pretty sure, just explore that side
thanks guy

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes