3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
What? Patreon even bans entire countries from using it???
Wow, Patreon seriously trying to become the equivalent of EA in their niche.
It is true that in these areas, payment can only be made through merchants who have payment channels, and merchants who agree to pay on the patreon are difficult to find (because of some policies). This means that, first of all, it may cost twice the original price, and some merchants who carry out this kind of business do not support automatic renewal. Second, it is easy to cause the patreon account to be blocked. I don't know why. Third, it exposes all the content (such as passwords, information, etc.) on your account to others. If this kind of payment problem can be solved, I think there will be fewer such "Heroes".

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Because Some Countries Are Under Sanctions And Pepole Like Me Can't Pay Money On Patreon.Got It?
Wow, just when I thought I couldn't like Patreon any less...

You have no reason to be here if u are a pateron. This site is u know......leach?
Or you know, they could be here for the community.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
You have no reason to be here if u are a pateron. This site is u know......leach?
There is actually a slight benefit creators (especially from other countries like japan) can gain from pirating. For instance it allows people who either can't see or can't get the content normally, but can lead to them finding ways to get it legally later to support the original creator and possibly other products from them. Its like how a song album would only realistically sell if you know the artist and are already a fan of them or if you've already heard the song(s). Already hearing the songs from somewhere else could be compared to pirating games. In short it's like what Slaanesh Champion said: It's about exposure.

Garbage69

Aug 8, 2017
Just finished playing Warlock Saga. (I want to preface this "review" by saying that i really liked Succubus Covenant)

The world and lore is really fucking cool as always.
Love the characters and the writing. Especially that the orginization we are a part of is morally very grey.

Where the game falls flat for me is in gameplay and for the following reasons:

Repetition, you do the same thing over and over and over with a few story scenes sprinkled in between.

All the enemies fight essentially the same.

The difficulty in the beginning is way too hard, i cheated in 35000 gold to buy tier 3 ugprades and spells and felt that the challenge then was somewhat appropriate, albeit every fight was still the same.

It took me 7.5 hours to beat the game with very few sex scenes.
Yea sure you could view the same sex scene after every fight against humans but after watching it for 1 or 2 times you prolly just skip it always.

Higher level spells arent worth it cause they cost so much more mana. (The mana/damage ratio makes it un-viable)
Youd basically need to constantly spam mana potions too use the better spells.

Poising the oasis was the most boring part of the game. 3 Areas that are all essentially the same and youre forced to fight every enemy in the hideout.

Enemies not giving any exp and just dropping some loot that you can sell for very little gold didnt feel like i am very incentivized to fight enemies.

The upgrades you buy cost a shit ton and bring very little for how much they cost.

Combat is braindead simple, i always just spam the same moves and when health gets low use a potion.
Having way fewer combat encounters and instead having to actually come up with a tactic to beat them would be much prefferable to just rinsing and repeating every fight.

Using fancy moves costs too much mana that then needs to be replenished.

Some additional thoughts:

Artwork, the portraits and character designs in general are very nice. But most of the sex scenes are weird. Anatomy issues. A pussy shouldnt be this high up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame. Having special scenes for the MC would be cool. Enemies can all have the blue ghost for efficiencies sake.

All in all, every fight takes too long, is brain dead simple, and is re-used everywhere.

If the time fighting in Warlock Saga would be reduced to 10% of what it is now it would prolly be pretty cool.
I feel like increasing the playtime just for the sake of increasing the playtime isnt that good.

Anyways, I am sure that with tweaking the game balance and adding more stuff this game will eventually be as cool as Succubus Covenant is. (Though i have similar issues with the grind in Succubus Covenant but isnt nearly as bad is it was in this game)

Last edited:

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Garbage69 , " Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame. Having special scenes for the MC would be cool. Enemies can all have the blue ghost for efficiencies sake. "

its a bit of an odd request to want nicely renderd male parts instead of succubus characters lol, the blue ghost might be a placeholder or its there unrenderd becouse there are both white and black males playing the game or something like that, only the smurfs can be offended now :D

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just finished playing Warlock Saga. (I want to preface this "review" by saying that i really liked Succubus Covenant)

The world and lore is really fucking cool as always.
Love the characters and the writing. Especially that the orginization we are a part of is morally very grey.

Where the game falls flat for me is in gameplay and for the following reasons:

Repetition, you do the same thing over and over and over with a few story scenes sprinkled in between.

All the enemies fight essentially the same.

The difficulty in the beginning is way too hard, i cheated in 35000 gold to buy tier 3 ugprades and spells and felt that the challenge then was somewhat appropriate, albeit every fight was still the same.

It took me 7.5 hours to beat the game with very few sex scenes.
Yea sure you could view the same sex scene after every fight against humans but after watching it for 1 or 2 times you prolly just skip it always.

Higher level spells arent worth it cause they cost so much more mana. (The mana/damage ratio makes it un-viable)
Youd basically need to constantly spam mana potions too use the better spells.

Poising the oasis was the most boring part of the game. 3 Areas that are all essentially the same and youre forced to fight every enemy in the hideout.

Enemies not giving any exp and just dropping some loot that you can sell for very little gold didnt feel like i am very incentivized to fight enemies.

The upgrades you buy cost a shit ton and bring very little for how much they cost.

Combat is braindead simple, i always just spam the same moves and when health gets low use a potion.
Having way fewer combat encounters and instead having to actually come up with a tactic to beat them would be much prefferable to just rinsing and repeating every fight.

Using fancy moves costs too much mana that then needs to be replenished.

Some additional thoughts:

Artwork, the portraits and character designs in general are very nice. But most of the sex scenes are weird. Anatomy issues. A pussy shouldnt be this high up.

Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame. Having special scenes for the MC would be cool. Enemies can all have the blue ghost for efficiencies sake.

All in all, every fight takes too long, is brain dead simple, and is re-used everywhere.

If the time fighting in Warlock Saga would be reduced to 10% of what it is now it would prolly be pretty cool.
I feel like increasing the playtime just for the sake of increasing the playtime isnt that good.

Anyways, I am sure that with tweaking the game balance and adding more stuff this game will eventually be as cool as Succubus Covenant is. (Though i have similar issues with the grind in Succubus Covenant but isnt nearly as bad is it was in this game)
There are many hentai scenes, more than any other chapter until now.
Nemorosa alone has 8 big scenes
-4 With you (you unlock new scenes by doing her quest)
-4 with slaves
-4 after you defeated the mercenary leader with Nemorosa on your party and you can command her to suck him dry with any hole you prefer (you can command her to use pussy, tail, anus or mouth.)
then comes:
-4 for the enemy leaf succubus. Each battle brings 1 new scene
-4 with the imp
-then there are many small scenes like with mercenaries and bandits.
-And you can still buy your first harem girl, that brings another hentai scene.

Please don't spread misinformation. This is the most content rich chapter until now.

There are many ways to become powerful. In the beginning it's kinda hard, as it should be imo.
You are a novice warlock with one of the weakest demons, an Imp.

Then you gain new summons and new spells and become very powerful
-Buy equipment for all of them to raise their stats.
-Buy new spells
-Explore ruins to gather artefacts
-Do Nemorosa quest to upgrade her skill
-Buy better items for yourself.
-Bur better spells that range from healing the entire party to paralize oponents.

There is a plethora of ways to become strong. If the game was easy on the start it would be VERY easy in the end.

I admit, it's a bit repetitive with just chapter 1. I'll try to add more things to the new updates.

"Using fancy moves costs too much mana" -that's because you cheated, your mana pool is small and can be upgraded later on. But you bought the most powerful spells that were meant for chapter 3 - 5. What do you expect? Costing the same for chapter 1 spells?

I play tested this game many times, so did the testers, and by the end of chapter 1 I had all equipment Tier 1 for Kaalim and my summons and all tier 1 spells with 2 spells tier 2.

" Also always using a male blue ghost as the character in the sex scenes is kind of lame"
-that's because it was used on multiple men. I particularly preferred to focus on the girls than to redo for every single male. I don't like to waste money or time investing on males body.

-Regardless, thanks for your review. It brings light for what I should do better in the future.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So basically, the reason why it takes so long to release Succubus Covenant updates is because you put more effort into side game than into the main game?
Lol, the truest meaning of being sidetracked. :ROFLMAO:
Not quite, it was complicated.
I started this project because at the time Kain didn't want to focus only on our games.
So I started this project to give people something in between the releases of the main series.
But after his injury we changed our view on things, deciding to focus on our game, but the project WS was already underway.

So.. I decided to give people WS so I could calmly work on the main series, since this chapter 3 will have multiple choices.

Reactions: Hero sama

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Not quite, it was complicated.
I started this project because at the time Kain didn't want to focus only on our games.
So I started this project to give people something in between the releases of the main series.
But after his injury we changed our view on things, deciding to focus on our game, but the project WS was already underway.

So.. I decided to give people WS so I could calmly work on the main series, since this chapter 3 will have multiple choices.
So, it's a chain of unfortunate events to blame for the lengthy development time.
Hope nothing will get in a way of future updates. :D

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So, it's a chain of unfortunate events to blame for the lengthy development time.
Hope nothing will get in a way of future updates. :D
Something can always go wrong, development a game is a slow process after all.
But as long as I'm alive I'll keep pushing forward.
To have this series realized is my dream. The reason why I wake up in the morning.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes