3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Does the developer even listen to the critiques? It's not a hot take to say that the gameplay part of the game needs to be redone. But from the looks of it (for example: only 4/5 star reviews are liked) he ignores all of them even the very respectful ones.
Like I said in my previous posts, the entire combat is being redone and this is a rushed demo.
I'm taking my time to properly polish the game.
When the full chapter 3 arrives, you will see a huge difference in quality.
Even the dialogue has been redone to use big portraits instead of small faces in the bottom left of the screen.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Why the new scenes aren't animated? while I found out the mushroom succubus animated in a video?(phub)
We don't work with animations anymore. Although I love IND3X animations, it took months without me being able to develop the game and it was limiting us when it comes to poses. Considering that we have dozens of succubi per game, we need to vary.

So the next release won't have them in all scenes. I removed them. Future chapters won't have them as well.

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
We don't work with animations anymore. Although I love IND3X animations, it took months without me being able to develop the game and it was limiting us when it comes to poses. Considering that we have dozens of succubi per game, we need to vary.

So the next release won't have them in all scenes. I removed them. Future chapters won't have them as well.
1)Please rethink your decision as I really believe most fans of the game want it animated( including myself)
2) How come I found an animated video of the mushroom succubus?

Kleinschock

Jan 2, 2019
Well I personally think the time / money should be put into more content instead of animations. Therefore I have to disagree with you in this point.

Besides that: Zion! I know you won't give any release dates but I am still gonna ask in the hopes I will get some informations.
Will we see chapter three this weekend? Or are we far beyond an ultimate release? I cant stop checking the discord / patreon ._. If you won't give any informations about that I fully understand - Take your time please!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
1)Please rethink your decision as I really believe most fans of the game want it animated( including myself)
2) How come I found an animated video of the mushroom succubus?
Sorry, the decision is final. And I already removed them for the new build.
You found them because IND3X uploaded them. He was working on them when we decided to remove them.

It takes an insane amount of work, the animation doesn't magically create itself and it requires a lot from both the artist and the animator. It takes longer for the images to be done since they must be divided into parts. It takes weeks to be animated and since I have plans for 20 games, that's not possible at all.

The game will focus on story, characters, world building and excellent art.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well I personally think the time / money should be put into more content instead of animations. Therefore I have to disagree with you in this point.

Besides that: Zion! I know you won't give any release dates but I am still gonna ask in the hopes I will get some informations.
Will we see chapter three this weekend? Or are we far beyond an ultimate release? I cant stop checking the discord / patreon ._. If you won't give any informations about that I fully understand - Take your time please!
Sorry, my friend, it will take longer than that. I'm not just developing chapter 3 but polishing the entire game.
Including dialogue.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry, the decision is final. And I already removed them for the new build.
You found them because IND3X uploaded them. He was working on them when we decided to remove them.

It takes an insane amount of work, the animation doesn't magically create itself and it requires a lot from both the artist and the animator. It takes longer for the images to be done since they must be divided into parts. It takes weeks to be animated and since I have plans for 20 games, that's not possible at all.

The game will focus on story, characters, world building and excellent art.
It would be nice if the animations were done after the games are finished as bonus for eventful H-scenes like the duchess. I am not hopeful and I accept that the animations are not gonna be in the game but it could be a possibility once everything is in order. Right now I understand they are low on your priority list.

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Anyone have a save for right before the Greedy Succubus fight? This game isn't the quickest replay unfortunately.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Does the developer even listen to the critiques? It's not a hot take to say that the gameplay part of the game needs to be redone. But from the looks of it (for example: only 4/5 star reviews are liked) he ignores all of them even the very respectful ones.
1620422079134.png
Why should he listen to those critiques from some pirate websites? For disrespecting the rulers?

Monnnn

May 18, 2020
Zion I think without animations is fine, but I just wanna say that I find enjoy more as the number of frames go up. Sometimes developer just puts 2 pics it kinda bad in my eyes. anyway good work bröda hope project turnsout how u visioned

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes