3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Aton

May 20, 2017
Any scenes with the Duchess of the Leaf Clan in this update (her name escapes me)? If not, anyone knows if there'll be some in the full update? Thanks. :D

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm here mainly for the BE, if the life of the protagonist is the price to pay, so be it

(PS I hope we get some corruption/transformation stuff as well, would love to see another warlock spinoff that would be like a pokemon game where you get weak succubus and train them to get stronger, making their bodies sexy/bigger along the way
fucking same

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The first step of becoming a succ Hunter should be castration change my mind :KEK:
You raise a good point.

That would be when you get energy drain kiss or an incubus comes to fuck you in the ass. You will still have to eat and shit. Why are there not women succubus hunters?
I see you are a man of culture as well. Big +1 to favoring an incubus riding MC scene.

As for female succubus hunters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is BE?
I am curious about this as well.

Reactions: Aton

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'd take extra scenes over animations any day.

That aside, do my saves from earlier versions work on the new one? I'm lazy and can't be stuffed winning all those fight again.

Reactions: ItzSyther and Aton

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'd take extra scenes over animations any day.

That aside, do my saves from earlier versions work on the new one? I'm lazy and can't be stuffed winning all those fight again.
You get a save file when you download this version, just load save file 1 and it will start you off at the beginning of chapter 3.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

Monnnn

May 18, 2020
Hey Zion if possible can we have some more cold calculating types like the third one in the dacaying

daneelgiskard

Aug 28, 2020
Hi all :) I seem not to be able to pass this area, how does it work? Have been trying for hours :-/. I feel that there must be anything I'm missing. Many thanks for any help.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Ch3 is being hyped up so damn much it's got me really excited. It would be pretty bad if all that hype was for nothing though... Gotta be careful, Zion. You're hyping this up quite a lot and that's risky, hype creates very high expectations.. Anyhow, I'm sad about the animations but we'll see, not a deal breaker but I'm waiting for the full release. I hope no corners were forced to be cut due to the second game. Good luck.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Are all the sex scenes in this game dead ends? The art looks real great but snuff stuff is a major turn off for me.
I'm in the same boat as you but thankfully the MC's corpse isn't shown really ever so I can enjoy the scenarios. Reminds me of my love hate relationship with Shiki(psychedelic_g2)'s art style and content.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
For those interested in a challenge or just to have an excuse to watch the temptation scenes, try doing all the succubus battles over, whether through saves or the recollection room, Without using iron will.
Incase you didn't know the succubus energy drain does work as an actually energy drain so they do heal when they use it on you so you can get some nice long fights with sometimes.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ch3 is being hyped up so damn much it's got me really excited. It would be pretty bad if all that hype was for nothing though... Gotta be careful, Zion. You're hyping this up quite a lot and that's risky, hype creates very high expectations.. Anyhow, I'm sad about the animations but we'll see, not a deal breaker but I'm waiting for the full release. I hope no corners were forced to be cut due to the second game. Good luck.
I'm saying what is going to be changed/included LOL

-There will be around 7 more scenes, not necessarily fights.
-Gameplay Changes
-New unique sprites (like warlock saga)
-the consequences of you siding with the witch or hunters
-new ruins and more exploration
-Atessatia first quest
-polished world and scenes
-removal of animation
-more lore and story

there are other topics but I forgot right now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all :) I seem not to be able to pass this area, how does it work? Have been trying for hours :-/. I feel that there must be anything I'm missing. Many thanks for any help.
You have to time your moves so that you dont get caught, also dont walk on the green surfaces. One very helpful tip is you can literally save any time you want, so as soon as you move and pass one succubus then save, then when you pass another save, etc... so if you ever get caught just load the last save, watch how the succubi move and time your movements so you don't run into them.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I'm saying what is going to be changed/included LOL

-There will be around 7 more scenes, not necessarily fights.
-Gameplay Changes
-New unique sprites (like warlock saga)
-the consequences of you siding with the witch or hunters
-new ruins and more exploration
-Atessatia first quest
-polished world and scenes
-removal of animation
-more lore and story

there are other topics but I forgot right now.
Just to be sure Zion of Olympus the removal of animation is all the animations, even from previous chapters right?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes