3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
how to change the save life number?
I'm not an expert but I assume you'd just rename the save file like save01.sav if you want it to be 1st or save10.sav if you want it to be tenth, etc. A disclaimer incase since a lot of people seem to have made this mistake, it's not a good idea to port saves from older versions to the current one(if that's what you're attempting) due to how much was changed, as it'll break a lot and will likely make it impossible to progress.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In-game scenes only from GAME OVER? Considering options with the Alliance (friendship) with the
succubus? I met only one (as I understood this is the mother of our mentor and she is neutral to us) who she is, we can find out if we agree to KILL her ...Maybe in the future Player Girlfriend will become a succubus and have a moral choice? Or it already exists, it's just that I'm still at the start of the game ^ _ ^

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
In-game scenes only from GAME OVER? Considering options with the Alliance (friendship) with the
succubus? I met only one (as I understood this is the mother of our mentor and she is neutral to us) who she is, we can find out if we agree to KILL her ...Maybe in the future Player Girlfriend will become a succubus and have a moral choice? Or it already exists, it's just that I'm still at the start of the game ^ _ ^
Hi, a pleasure to speak with you :)

-You must be new to the series. In SC, succubi are demons of lust. Not waifus, not girlfriends or "misunderstood people". They are demons. Like the ones in the bible. Terrible creatures formed from the depths of The Scorching Hell after an evil spirit is attracted there to take form. Not soul though. Humans don't go to neither heaven nor hell when they die. Where they go is a mystery.

-The neutral woman is in fact a witch, not a succubus. That's why she's neutral. A witch is a woman that makes a pact with a succubus for knowledge and power.

-The only way a mortal girl is made into a succubus is to have sex with an incubus. I... don't know if you really want that. NTR is very unpopular around... everywhere really. There is already one scene in game showing how they are corrupted.

Reactions: Pa3uk

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Please give me Save file 100% im lazy people to play i need just for fap
a 100% save wont give you all the content as the recollection or gallery doesnt have all the sex scenes therefore need to make individual saves before the fights. so you are better off just playing it

May 27, 2021
Just finished the last chapter and I am not disappointed. I loved the design of the last boss with the pollen and shit. I don't like that she's crazy and unhinged but makes sense tbh. I saw someone complaining that it was only a handjob, but like, we need diversity y'know. There's vaginal too if you beat her. I don't like the scene with Rafflesia where she steps on your cock, because well, it triggers my pain response but that's alright. I would like some more hypnotic scenes like with the mushroom succubus. There's a possibility that Zion doesn't like Paizuris since there's just one scene as compared to other hentai games. But i LOVE tittyfucking and hope there will be similar scenes in the future. Also my complaint about the writing was rectified;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And the typos and grammar seems to have been fixed mostly. I doubt you will be able to complete 100 chapters but I will support you for as long as you go.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Hello all, decided to revisit the game a second time around! Back when I first played it, only chapter 1 was available, but damn, the game has come a long way since then... both in quantity and quality. A lot of stuff from part 1 seem revisited and much better overall.

Chapter 2/3 are really fun as well, but I have a question. Post defeating the general of the third chapter, what are you supposed to do against Rafflesia? I tried fighting her, but honestly she handed my ass to me in 2-3 moves lol. And that's after doing every shrine and getting all the power ups I could.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
May 27, 2021
Hi, a pleasure to speak with you :)

-You must be new to the series. In SC, succubi are demons of lust. Not waifus, not girlfriends or "misunderstood people". They are demons. Like the ones in the bible. Terrible creatures formed from the depths of The Scorching Hell after an evil spirit is attracted there to take form. Not soul though. Humans don't go to neither heaven nor hell when they die. Where they go is a mystery.

-The neutral woman is in fact a witch, not a succubus. That's why she's neutral. A witch is a woman that makes a pact with a succubus for knowledge and power.

-The only way a mortal girl is made into a succubus is to have sex with an incubus. I... don't know if you really want that. NTR is very unpopular around... everywhere really. There is already one scene in game showing how they are corrupted.
What if Succubi used us for gains other than simply food? I see a lot of possibility that doesn't require them to be turned into waifus. Also hell no i don't want NTR either.

May 27, 2021
Hello all, decided to revisit the game a second time around! Back when I first played it, only chapter 1 was available, but damn, the game has come a long way since then... both in quantity and quality. A lot of stuff from part 1 seem revisited and much better overall.

Chapter 2/3 are really fun as well, but I have a question. Post defeating the general of the third chapter, what are you supposed to do against Rafflesia? I tried fighting her, but honestly she handed my ass to me in 2-3 moves lol. And that's after doing every shrine and getting all the power ups I could.
well you could grind a lot and fish and hunt etc etc. But if you want the easy way you can always go with the God of the Gifts path. Not gonna spoil what happens but it's basically the easy way out. Also you could use cheats if you don't want to go through the pain of fighting her but still see what happens afterwards.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Just resist the Duchess for 5 turns, Defend, use Iron Will and stay alive. :)
The battle will end when reinforcements arrive on turn 5.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
well you could grind a lot and fish and hunt etc etc. But if you want the easy way you can always go with the God of the Gifts path. Not gonna spoil what happens but it's basically the easy way out. Also you could use cheats if you don't want to go through the pain of fighting her but still see what happens afterwards.
Be careful with "easy way out". Choices have consequences.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Just resist the Duchess for 5 turns, Defend, use Iron Will and stay alive. :)
The battle will end when reinforcements arrive on turn 5.
Oh wow! I thought it might be something like that, but wasn't sure. I will try again! I also tried in the meantime the god of gifts option... and man, honestly the stuff you come up with is insane. I really like how you are actually making a good effort at making the story interesting to follow, rather than just mindless sex.

Character design for most characters is extremely well done too, and I am talking about the males. Honestly you guys are killing it!

I wish you the best in developing this game and everything else you do man. Cheers!

Also everyone else who provided answers to my previous question - thank you all very much!

• Red Heart
May 27, 2021
I am browsing the whole website trying to find a game to play and wait until Chapter 4 gets released but the sheer quality of SC has raised my expectations so high I can't like any other sub par game. Thank you Zion, very cool.

• Yay, new update!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
You need to win and then let her fuck u
Thanks man.

Also I honestly Succubi make NO sense either way so I dunno what the "They're not Waifu's" Comment is about. I'm assuming if energy drain is stopped halfway it doesn't do permanent damage or that would happen to the hero in ch1 with the purple haired succ so Succubi would be far better served enslaving humans rather than killing them but for some reason it's death by snu snu. Even until they kill everything and have to move on. You could say they're too addicted to it to give a fuck. But the idea that it's not possible that some succubi might start to think about sustainability is just silly.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes