3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Kain is out of SC (although we are working on a new project together, simpler than SC) and we have new exceptional artists for both the main series and warlock saga.
I knew this would happen, but not this early in the project.
Anyway, if it's for the best I think it's ok.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I knew this would happen, but not this early in the project.
Anyway, if it's for the best I think it's ok.
Yeah, I called Kain many times for us to focus on the project. Unfortunately his Injury happened.

Now it's better for us to focus on something smaller but fun that we both can produce without stress.

The new artists are exceptional, however. All are top tier veterans.

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Yeah, I called Kain many times for us to focus on the project. Unfortunately his Injury happened.

Now it's better for us to focus on something smaller but fun that we both can produce without stress.

The new artists are exceptional, however. All are top tier veterans.
Who is the artist doing the comic book series? I didn't see their named in the patreon post. Their art is incredible! Also Thanks for keeping the same names I think that's the right decision.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

BuiltDifferent

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, how do I unlock the chapter 3 succubi? I've just cleared the game and went to the dream world to find that none of them are there. Was hoping I could see some H-scenes after clearing the game :(

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Who is the artist doing the comic book series? I didn't see them named in the patreon post. Their art is incredible! Also Thanks for keeping the same names I think that's the right decision.
I'll announce him once we have the first pages ready! I'll make a post just with the info about the comic series! :p

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi, how do I unlock the chapter 3 succubi? I've just cleared the game and went to the dream world to find that none of them are there. Was hoping I could see some H-scenes after clearing the game :(
They are not included on the recollection room yet.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Just wanted to come and say I've been really enjoying the game! The Setting and world are probably the most Interesting I've seen and its mostly thanks to embracing The idea of evil Succbi. Its almost a common trope nowadays to show Succbi in positive light so its refreshing to experience A world were they are Evil and revel in it. The map designs are pretty nice too since they aren't labyrinth mazes but concise and it still offers different paths which is neat and encourages exploring. Its also great to see the game Isn't neglecting characters Hopefully they all get their time to shine and offer something to the over reaching story. The art is fantastic and there is animation so no issue on the erotic front. Now one criticism and that's the gameplay. Getting rid of grinding is something I support but if you are gonna remove grinding you have to make the combat Fair which is very hard to balance. I've noticed when playing is that the combat is extremely luck based which was a bit infuriating I would constantly lose because I missed, enemy hit through blind, and Not stunning had to heal consistently to live. Removing the luck element in combat would greatly benefit the combat or at least reduce the necessity for it.

Now two tips for the Dev. First don't overwork yourself I see that your very passionate about this project which is commendable creating another game and proposing a comic but I recommend focus. Every great creator makes mistakes in their creation but you sometimes have to push forward trying to perfect everything will become to much a burden. If you divert your attention you will exhaust yourself Those that chase the fox and the rabbit will lose both. So stay focused on finishing one project then move on to the next but that's just my view some people avoid exhaustion by working on multiple projects just don't let it bury you. Second its better to take a hands off approach When addressing the community responding to every comment, review and criticism can create support yes but also negativity. Sorry if I came across as preaching or a douche. Still really enjoying the game and the passion The dev has is quite nice So keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just wanted to come and say I've been really enjoying the game! The Setting and world are probably the most Interesting I've seen and its mostly thanks to embracing The idea of evil Succbi. Its almost a common trope nowadays to show Succbi in positive light so its refreshing to experience A world were they are Evil and revel in it. The map designs are pretty nice too since they aren't labyrinth mazes but concise and it still offers different paths which is neat and encourages exploring. Its also great to see the game Isn't neglecting characters Hopefully they all get their time to shine and offer something to the over reaching story. The art is fantastic and there is animation so no issue on the erotic front. Now one criticism and that's the gameplay. Getting rid of grinding is something I support but if you are gonna remove grinding you have to make the combat Fair which is very hard to balance. I've noticed when playing is that the combat is extremely luck based which was a bit infuriating I would constantly lose because I missed, enemy hit through blind, and Not stunning had to heal consistently to live. Removing the luck element in combat would greatly benefit the combat or at least reduce the necessity for it.

Now two tips for the Dev. First don't overwork yourself I see that your very passionate about this project which is commendable creating another game and proposing a comic but I recommend focus. Every great creator makes mistakes in their creation but you sometimes have to push forward trying to perfect everything will become to much a burden. If you divert your attention you will exhaust yourself Those that chase the fox and the rabbit will lose both. So stay focused on finishing one project then move on to the next but that's just my view some people avoid exhaustion by working on multiple projects just don't let it bury you. Second its better to take a hands of approach When addressing the community responding to every comment, review and criticism can create support yes but also negativity. Sorry if I came across as preaching or a douche. Still really enjoying the game and the passion The dev has is quite nice So keep up the great work!
Thank you! I really appreciated your review! I'll take your points to heart!

I have one question, though. Did you play the latest version?

I'm asking because you said that the combat was luck based, which I think it's no longer the case. I removed everything that could be considered RNG.
-Did you buy better healing items?
-Did you equip the runes?
-Did you do side stuff that give you bonus to stats?
-Did you acquired relics? They negate many bad statuses.

I hope this helps in the future! Thanks again!

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

I'm asking because you said that the combat was luck based, which I think it's no longer the case. I removed everything that could be considered RNG.

the leafhair is so strong now each hit barely scratches her. i have lesser runes.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019

Ah yes I Played an older version sorry for the confusion. Glad you made that change though. Also thx for being positive I'll be trying the newer version now. Once we get closer to the end I'll make a True review God speed Dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I'd like to see a succubus with proper nipples that she can somehow use during sex. For example, a nipplefuck
or maybe a threesome might not be a bad idea

May 27, 2021
Hey guys, I just released a massive update (the news type of update, not the game) on Patreon!

Please, if you guys can, join us there and support us, we are bringing MUCH more content in the following months.

From exceptional new artists that joined the project to a comic series following the adventures of Ajax and Klemes before the events of the main series! During the Ardarath Crisis!

I hope you guys can support us and enjoy the new content. Things will be a bit tighter for me, but it's for the betterment of the series, so be it.
I am broke so can't pay up but I will still try to support the community in other ways...

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I'd like to see a succubus with proper nipples that she can somehow use during sex. For example, a nipplefuck
or maybe a threesome might not be a bad idea
That's a genius idea! I'm amazed it hasn't been implemented yet. After all, since Succubus have a kind of body made to absorb semen that idea would fit it quite nicely. The only thing Zion of Olympus would have to re-write the number of holes succubus have for male satisfaction. Unless only a few/or specific clan is able to have those available holes.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
That's a genius idea! I'm amazed it hasn't been implemented yet. After all, since Succubus have a kind of body made to absorb semen that idea would fit it quite nicely. The only thing Zion of Olympus would have to re-write the number of holes succubus have for male satisfaction. Unless only a few/or specific clan is able to have those available holes.
At this point let's add foot worshipping and anal vore lmao

Edit: plz do not

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes