3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, everyone is ok with Winter ruling over them, because their enemy is crushing them, even with the Aeolos' help they can't stand without the other tribes and I think every tribe has slaves, so it's kinda normal for them, even in the advanced cities in the west slavery is normal.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Zelig said. All tribes and cities of the ancient past of SC world is a bit f-ed up in their own way. This isn't exclusive of Red Winter at all.

All cities/tribes had slaves. The Hammerfall tribe has slaves from all other tribes, for example.

The City States invaded many times just to capture slaves to work for them. In their homes or in the mines.

Aniketos family had tons of them before falling.

Even the Al'Shakir has them in droves, and they are on the other side of the continent. Kaalim, in Warlock Saga, can legally buy slaves to add to his harem.

So yeah, it's still a f-ed up world with no human rights anywhere.

Lose a war, and you will become a slave. That's the sad reality of the Bronze Age.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
there are no succubi loyal to anyone lol

they are all paranoid, trying to keep their minions in check or trying to ascend to power.

they only care about themselves and are always forming secret coalitions against their superiors.

all clans do that
You know, in that kind of environment, I can actually see that it is possible for the Succubi to get along with each other.

They don't need to know who to trust; they know that if given a chance, all of their friends would turn on them.

So, just make sure to watch your back every time they meet their kin.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You know, in that kind of environment, I can actually see that it is possible for the Succubi to get along with each other.

They don't need to know who to trust; they know that if given a chance, all of their friends would turn on them.

So, just make sure to watch your back every time they meet their kin.
Did you play Far Cry 3? If so, remember Vaas? Imagine working with him on a daily basis.

That's how succubi work with each other.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Well, everyone is ok with Winter ruling over them, because their enemy is crushing them, even with the Aeolos' help they can't stand without the other tribes and I think every tribe has slaves, so it's kinda normal for them, even in the advanced cities in the west slavery is normal.
And let's all be honest here. Slavery is based. The strong should rule over the weak.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes