3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
what if there will be a become an incubus end route with that
Humans can't become demons nor angels.

Only spirits (conscious entities with a lot of energy) can become angels or demons.

Humans have souls. Very feeble, non-conscious energy that dissipates when the person dies.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
The problem is on your side. After the latest update, no one reported the game crashing.
Well I've tried deleting all of my old save files save file 1,2,3 and created new save file file 4. But still the issue occurs.
What else I could do on my end? as replaying without saving would take a rather long time to get to the point where I am now.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well I've tried deleting all of my old save files save file 1,2,3 and created new save file file 4. But still the issue occurs.
What else I could do on my end? as replaying without saving would take a rather long time to get to the point where I am now.
I don't know, my friend. Might be a program causing conflict or a memory leak that shuts down the game.

Does this happen with other RPG Maker games?

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
PS. Only seems to happen when walking on the big map area with all of the locations, because now I quickly managed to go back already cleared forest and it hasn't closed itself on me yet. So I don't know if this specific helps or not.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
PS. Only seems to happen when walking on the big map area with all of the locations, because now I quickly managed to go back already cleared forest and it hasn't closed itself on me yet. So I don't know if this specific helps or not.
There was one supporter who had a similar problem way back, but it was in the city of Adalon (also big and full of events). It turned out that he didn't have enough memory on his PC.

Other than that, I'll take a look on the programs and files that might conflict with rpg maker.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes