3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
question, it's normal that sometimes the saves are working and other times, it's not? cuz i'm just at the begining of the game and i can't save anymore.

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
question, it's normal that sometimes the saves are working and other times, it's not? cuz i'm just at the begining of the game and i can't save anymore.
The saving at the beginning is fucked. Play through the prologue to see the story, then start over and skip the prologue. That's what I did.

Jan 27, 2020
The life of an Adalon Hunter is a lonely one u.u
So how about is we give him a dog? n.n

It sounds like a joke but that's my idea xd, I was thinking about giving Aeolos the chance to tame a wild dog or wolf to follow him and help him with the fights in the second game
That's a wonderful idea if I must say! I'd reckon the "tamed pet/animal" idea would be best for battling the monsters from any sort of category and/or hostile humans. It wouldn't be a good idea for the MC Hunter to use a tamed animal with "primal instincts" to attempt to attack a succubus of any sort, due to the effects a succubus can emit. Much like humans, animals have lust and whatnot as well, in some aspects. Unless that "tamed animal" can manage to acquire some sort of enchanted gear with the Iron Will enhancement, I'd figure "might as well not try ordering it to attack..." would pass through the MC's mind. Other than those possibilities in mind, I'd love to say that this is an amazing idea! I just hope it comes to fruition... :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaYrO212
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes