3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
Let just forget about 4 months wasted for Ch5 before V hand injury before EC project.And facts about Ch5 arts are mostly done ZIon said it by himself.

I think zion wanna take 10 or near 12months as in ch5 there is gonna be lots of scenes and succubus
eg. IMP, RED HOOD, WHITE, the village girls, the new succubus from shiki , all ch5 new succubus have 2 scenes each
and 4arts for 4 hole ch5 boss (zion said that)
u can see lots of arts and as a result it didnt profit for zion anymore. cause arts are expensive. (
Almost double or over double the amount of ch1,2,3,4 arts which we have to wait for 6, 7 months.
which is why zion take full 6 months again that will be 4+6 =10 months for lot of arts.

this sound like facts as Zion always saying arts are expensive.
And I think shiki payment might made the game delay more than 10months.(
my guess is end day of July. It is for business we should wait patiently ........again.

edited- It was at the end of the 5th months actually
I remember i only need to wait 1months more for ch5 and was pretty excited
suddendly V got injuried
Facts and some guard dgs wanna bark for zion shame on u jesus u become from ' g-o-d to d-o-g '

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
I love this game since the first chapter appeared, but this game seems like will never be finished. More than this, I want it on Steam.
Zion plan to prolong this game like 50years as long as he is alive so dont worry. unless you are older than zion or die first or
unless zion quit but i dont think so he getting 2700USD Dollarper month for this level of efforts.
Admired by zion, I will also follow patroner parth after university.

HFFM

Apr 6, 2020
Can someone say what's wrong with a save button? It's inactive, even after I've finished prologue I can't save.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I'm a bit weirded out by the situation with Kain and Devil-V. I loved the original art and was a bit upset at the change, but I appreciate Devil-V as different, but equally good. (Thorn Succubus, for the win).
The reason given was that Kain will not work on hentai stuff any more, but I just went to check out his deviantart and it's all hentai art, even the current ones. What gives? Maybe I misunderstood and a small strip of clothing covering some bits is supposed to be the distinction between hentai and non-hentai? Or maybe it's about actually depicting sex?
It is also possible that it is none of my fucking business and he just doesn't want to do the game any more. I'm not upset, Devil-V is great too, but it just seems like an excuse. But even if it is one, that is his right I guess.

In fact I like all the artists, with the exception of one detail - the SHADOW PEOPLE. Can we please have a real person drawn rather than the shadow shape? It doesn't have to be detailed or anything, just the most basic human look, butnot those shadow people, they looks terrible and detract from the game. Warlock Saga's art is different than the main series, but I only mind it because of the shadow people. Pretty please?

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
The idea that there is going to be a whole series of these games is rather laughable. I have even less belief in such a planned series actually coming to fruition and completing than I did for Berserk to finish.
As for SC it will keep going. it will not finish and it will be take long like one piece as Zion know the taste of easy money same for us free game

Reactions: Karl Speidel

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
The idea that there is going to be a whole series of these games is rather laughable. I have even less belief in such a planned series actually coming to fruition and completing than I did for Berserk to finish.
Yeah, I might have believed it in 2019 or something. Well, not a complete series, but maybe it could reach the halfway point, or maybe in a different reality the dev would have gained some common sense and decided to cut on his goals a bit which are honestly excessive (100 chapters are too much for a compelling game series and this story, and most stories really, don't need those many chapters, no matter how epic or complex they are, and obviously no single dev or small team is realistically able to undertake such a massive project), and be done with it in a decade, but with consistent releases. We are in 2023 now, and the first game has not been completed yet. Instead of focusing on it and expanding on it, the dev thought it would be a good idea to release side projects and other crap we don't really need which slows down the development. I mean seriously, artist injuries and other problems are things the dev should have overseen already and were pretty much expected to happen during development. The fact that this is pretty much the beginning of the series and those complications have already pretty much halted its progress just shows how poorly equipped this dev is to deal with the inevitable problems that are to pop up further down the development line. This is a shame, because this game showed promise and could be the start to a great series.

Oct 2, 2020
Last chapter was 1.5 years ago. No bug fixes, no gallery completion, broken combat bugs etc etc.
Meanwhile, whole series gonna come out of nowhere.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
why i don't have a scene with amazon instead she runs around in circles near my hut and what should i do with the sword excalibur ?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes