3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 2, 2020
The game hasn't aged well in my opinion.

Years ago when I first saw it I found it quite interesting and refreshing. I very much enjoyed Black Rose's cruelty, being dominated by a weak succubus such as Drita, the amazing art of the Greedy Succubus, and later the alluring and smooth seductiveness of Rhea, and the erotic assertiveness of the cum-dripping Thorn Succubus as she demands you lay down and surrender. Among other interesting characters.

But after a while the gameplay loop started getting a bit weak and repetitive. The RPG part feeling more like a chore, and the characters and their interactions too few and disposable.

I am not surprised the author may have lost interest. This would work better as a short visual novel, as the longer it goes, the more stale and repetitive its formula appears to be.
Then Eden Crest aged like milk compared to this lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
People are comparing animating a sex scene, to flicking boobs on a jpg with your mobile app...
I have to agree, those apps automate nearly everything and already have a set purpose in mind so it's not fair to compare.

cutting up a piece of art into multiple pieces and getting them to move in conjunction with one another without looking janky/awkward to the point of being a turn off is a lot harder.

I wouldn't say it's back breaking labor (as compared to something like Live2D) but I'm sure it's extremely tedious and boring, which is ultimately why Zion must've gave up on it, it wasn't engaging enough to motivate him doing it and he was already showing signs of slowing down development before he decided to cut them out altogether.

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
If that's true, can someone post the link of this supposed 5th chapter of the game to download? Before Zion comes here and takes it down lol

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
I hope the dev open up on this site account and seeing this, dont kill me pls, it took a year for the wait lmao

Chapter 5 Link. GO GO GO:

Recommend Free Download Manager to get download faster
Yoooo Bro , you work so fast. If this was a work/school project i highly doubt any of us would be willing to put in this much effort or be this excited. But for adult games we Will :LOL:
Thank you Brodaaa

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
someone got the saves ? in front all the succubies ?
tired to do another time all the bosses xd
Since gallery only has like 40% of encounters, and it has been requested many times, here are saves for every encounter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Some encounters require to walk a few feet. Important: BACKUP YOUR SAVES BEFORE OVERWRITING THEM.
Just extract into www\save folder in the game directory.
All of them are saves until last boss in Chapter 4, tried to load no. 42 for Chapter 5 and it works

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
Hope y'all enjoy it. I sacrificed $5 pledge for that, after waiting for SOOOO LONG lmao
Don't worry brotha, i'll take my time with this one . We waited 2 years for this to see the light of day. No way i'm rushing it, i'll try to savour it.
PS: The heck is wrong with my internet speed. it says estimated time for download is 4 Hours! . I kid you not i just got cucked at worst possible time :mad:

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes