HTML - Abandoned - Succubus Dream [v0.3.8.3] [Vibecaster]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GS523523

4/5 - Good game; won't play again
    ~ 2-3 hours, depending on how many relationships you pursue

A good sissification game. Lots of interracial. Doesn't focus too much on how you feel and just gets straight to the sex. A bit grindy with the gameplay loop, but not if you shop for clothes.
    2-3 hours of content with around 10 relationships to pursue. No real choice/consequence system; you just decide yes/no to advance relationship.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

krantos

A good enough little game. You can finish all the storylines in a single playthrough and see all the content in about an hour.

Personally, I'm not big on the sissification theme and think the game would've worked just as well if the character were female from the start. That would also give you the option to have vaginal sex. Most characters refer to you as female anyway...

Still, kind of fun.
  3. B
    4.00 star(s)

bob_johnson_

Reviewing v03.8.3. The GIF selection is quite varied and nice and the transformation mechanic is very good. This game doesn't feel too grindy and I might be checking out future versions to see if there are improvements.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

This is a good, fun little game. Not a bad way to spend an hour or two, turning into a cock addicted goddess. The story is simple, short sweet and to the point. The writing is good, nice visuals there painting a picture with words. The actual visual aids help too.

And I mean who doesn't what to work as a cum harvester for a succubus? Sucking and fucking all day long in a life of bliss. Haha ;)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Bullet01

Awful 'game', which is a struggle to even call it that. Is not remotely believable to anybody. Really bad graphics, disgusting genre with embarrassing unbelievable, laughable, racist themes. Obviously the developer has trouble writing the English language, understanding realism or reality. And tons & tons of bugs. Pitiful.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

MochaLatteAuLaitChai

Pros:
    Playable system
    Interesting concept

Cons:
    Extreme, hardcore masochism levels of grind
    There is no player agency only the pretense of one
    The concept of time has no consequence

I wouldn't mind recommending this game for people who like the genres but padding gameplay hours with immense grinding is always going to be a huge negative point. This isn't the 1970s arcade scene; it's 2020 at home. The idea is there but the method of going about padding the gameplay time took off all the points I'd have given to the rating score otherwise. Would give it 0 points if I could.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

aston190

it has a lot of content
    interesting idea and story
    great gameplay
    would love a game with similar gameplay but no sissy based and i will follow it to the end the developer is quite good
  8. 3.00 star(s)

BobtheBoober

very well done but feels incomplete
    expected more incest
    it has real girls - I thought it was renders.
    nicely done but again game feels not finished. it stops midway or I am having trouble. I don't know. it doesn't help players a lot. you either like or hate this game. I like game but I hate the not finished or not understanding how to continue.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JitteryAye

Good game a lot of content, Sexy gifs, Sexy writing and you can ignore the shemale/trap stuff as all girls show you as a woman with a vagina a lot of the content is you being seduced/ dominated into going further sexually such as "kiss the dick" "well if your going to kiss it you may as well suck it "
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Sneak Monkey

Something that is described as having a choice should at least have some choice at some point, this seems to just do one thing, which is fine, label it as such, forced transformation, leave it at that, save people wasting time thinking it might be something else. So far a very, very incomplete project that contains very little and is all forced so little point bothering with it. No player agency
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SerpentMaster

Very well done game. If you like transformations and bbc then this is the perfect game! I like the progression to total slut it was intriguing but I would have liked a little more time to fool around as a complete girl. Definitely looking forward to more from this developer!