Others Completed None Succubus Forest ~A game where you will be covered in pleasure by naughty monster girls~

SelectedJayson

Sep 14, 2017
Mostly full save, it's missing 2 sprite animations and 2 event animations.

Save directory is (Windows) : %APPDATA%\Godot\app_userdata
copy paste that on the file explorer tab and it should pop up, there might be other folders in there if you played other games with the godot engine.

cazzone

May 18, 2017
In "Events" add "Adult7" and "Adult2" for the last 2 events. For the 2 sprites animations missing i don't know.
Someone have a black screen on the shop event? I can't see that event just a black screen.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
So as far as translating the game goes, there's a tool on the site called GAME RIPPER that can descript godot games, but i think you will need a second tool mentioned on the GAME RIPPER thread to translate the text files and put them back so the game works properly. I don't have time today (me tech dumb) but ill have a crack at it over the weekend and post something if it works/if nobody else (who is hopefully tech smart) figures it out.
O_O We eagerly await your expertise.... we don't commonly deal with godot i believe.

boolastboo

Feb 25, 2018
O_O We eagerly await your expertise.... we don't commonly deal with godot i believe.
I am afraid any ''expertise'' I have is normally just using google to find a guide and following along, so far no guide seems to exist, I have asked in the Game ripper thread and maybe one of the tech gods will descend and take pity on our poor souls. sorry to have been no help :(

Lone13

Formerly 'LoneDameon'
Nov 11, 2018
Been poking around with a decompressor for the .pck file and .exe file. I am 95% sure that some files are encrypted (c# files) and don't actually show their contents. I think card descriptions are inside the c# code as I can't find them at all in the folders. I was able to find events and a bit of code in .txt files in the events folder and those are translatable but card descriptions most likely require someone to decrypt those C# files.

(I am not tech-savvy enough to continue this)

I used gdre_tools to extract the .pck file and .exe

Lone13

Formerly 'LoneDameon'
Nov 11, 2018
No wasn't using a guide, just googling and trial and error with what I see in the extracted .pck and .exe.

As for the descriptions being pictures I was able to see card sprites and (I think) they are not images as I found none of those descriptions.
(the actual .png are in the .exe for some reason)

The C# files in the extracted folders were all 0kb with nothing in them, and while extracting it said
"ERROR: The MD5 sum of the decrypted file does not match the expected value. It could be that the file is corrupt, or that the provided decryption key is invalid" in the log.

zofpbo

Apr 19, 2020
It's easy to beat the game with "風遁の巻物(FuutonScroll)" and "アイアンブーツ(IronBoots)" generate infinite 0-cost Winds, but seems to have been fixed in the latest version (Oct 19).