Seeking Succubus games

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
There used to be such a game, probably also on the site to play. The visitor was trapped in some dimension by a saccubus. The game was Western and had drawn graphics. And every day he had to make a choice. Do you know title this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shirokamisama

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
There used to be such a game, probably also on the site to play. The visitor was trapped in some dimension by a saccubus. The game was Western and had drawn graphics. And every day he had to make a choice. Do you know title this game?
Sounds interesting! If you find the game you are looking for, please let us/me know!
I'm really interested!

The closest I could think of right off the bat was Succubus Prison, but it isn't a western game.
Also: What kind of choice did the MC have to make each day?

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Sounds interesting! If you find the game you are looking for, please let us/me know!
I'm really interested!

The closest I could think of right off the bat was Succubus Prison, but it isn't a western game.
Also: What kind of choice did the MC have to make each day?
The point was that he had basically two options, to surrender to her at the cost of life energy or not. And every day it was a yes or no choice. A simple game, you could play on the site. But can't remember the title... The studio's logo is probably some busty woman, that's what I associate with it

• Thinking Face

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
The point was that he had basically two options, to surrender to her at the cost of life energy or not. And every day it was a yes or no choice. A simple game, you could play on the site. But can't remember the title... The studio's logo is probably some busty woman, that's what I associate with it
I remembered a similar game, that had an MC with a girlfriend, and the succubus visited his dreams every night. I think it was mostly yes/no choices but at the end, you had to escape her in a maze. (Was an RPGM game) It's this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...rupted-in-my-dreams-v1-01-bugfix-qross.77416/

But that's probably not it.

If you remember the game, do let me know! I'm interested. :)

Reactions: farfetch

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017

Shuwa

Sep 27, 2021
Might want to also add:

Lust Grimm Again (remake of Lust Grimm):
RPGM - Completed - LustGrimm Again [v2.09] [62Studio] | F95zone

Lust Grimm (the OG):
RPGM - Completed - Lust Grimm [v1.17] [62studio] | F95zone

Succubus in Wonderland (it managed to get 2 H-OVA episodes):
RPGM - Completed - Succubus in Wonderland [v2.11] [62studio] | F95zone

Succubus Puttel (I haven't tried it yet, though):
RPGM - Completed - Succubus Puttel [v3.19 + DLC] [62studio] | F95zone

Personally, I'm waiting on Demon in Wonderland, the sequel to Succubus in Wonderland. The Lust series might be the main series, but the story of Wonderland just feels better in my opinion. Oh, and the fact that there's a place where the protagonist can make-out lovingly with the succubus as well.

Oh, and they're all from 62studio, so they're a group to check back on every now and then for succubus content.