• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there anyway to start from a particular level rather than having to start everytime from scratch? I want to fight the twin succubus and the two girls at the end, but I don't want to redo everything everytime.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is there anyway to start from a particular level rather than having to start everytime from scratch? I want to fight the twin succubus and the two girls at the end, but I don't want to redo everything everytime.
The only thing you can do is to copy the save before fighting them and keep it. When you copy it just rename it ex:Save 1 to Save 2.
I did it too for the same reason. Try this save but I don't know if it works for you aswell.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The only thing you can do is to copy the save before fighting them and keep it. When you copy it just rename it ex:Save 1 to Save 2.
I did it too for the same reason. Try this save but I don't know if it works for you aswell.
It does work yeah, didn't think of this honestly, thank you

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
are these guys making any new games ?
Doesn't seem like it, they're still updating this game. translations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress seems a bit slow, but at least they post a progress update about once a month. Last update was almost a month ago, so we should get another update within a week by their average. These progress reports haven't actually been uploaded to DLsite yet, so it seems like they plan to release a bunch of new content together all at once, maybe it's an expansion or something. Seems like some slime themed area and of course there's futa now. There were some shroom enemies I don't remember posted too in one of the images.

Last edited:

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
Do they have any plans of upgrading the models of the characters and other human npcs since each have different designs that would be in different games.

vbnshi

Feb 27, 2021
(詳細は変更履歴をご覧ください)

20230408204817.jpg
maybe added slime girl?I am not sure

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
My picture is from dlsite web. I guess then dlsite version is outdated?
Maybe this is what they are working on/work has been done and it is (exclusive?) in ci-en version?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
(詳細は変更履歴をご覧ください)

View attachment 2530888
maybe added slime girl?I am not sure
Slime Maid and Slime Warrior are 2 new enemies and Slime pool should be the new stage.
I saw an update with Slime Princess but I don't think is in the new update.
There is the Futa option to turn on or off but I don't know what futa content there is/are in the game.
There rest are fixes, bug fixes and small new features.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah it's a little odd that they post about bug fixes, stuff being added, and even have build versions being updated despite the fact they don't release them... but at least this way you know they're making progress

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Gonna leave a reply so I will notice when there will be an update
You can follow a thread without posting (if you want) if you hit the "watch" button at the beginning of the page.
If you want to unfollow just hit the "unwatch" button always in the same place.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
update.
they submitted their game for steam and are awaiting review from steam. also, new update about doppelgangers and boss intrusion.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
will the steam version have the h content from the start, in the form of a patch, or fucking not at all?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes