KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
It's nearly impossible to beat the spider on first try cause it escape and I made it burrow twice before dying

that dude 2

Sep 1, 2017
I beat the succubi with Dorothea using blood thorns that shit is beyond op. After that tho comes a fight where you have to fight your allies being controlled? I couldn't do anything cause the game lagged hard af. Even after running just fine till before this. I also had some wierd buff where I couldn't dodge anymore but took less dmg + one where I literally couldn't control the characters during battle and they attacked of their own accord. (I actually hate this "buff") So I literally couldn't do anything this fight even do I did beat one of the two or well the game did lol.

that dude 2

Sep 1, 2017
I beat the succubi with Dorothea using blood thorns that shit is beyond op. After that tho comes a fight where you have to fight your allies being controlled? I couldn't do anything cause the game lagged hard af. Even after running just fine till before this. I also had some wierd buff where I couldn't dodge anymore but took less dmg + one where I literally couldn't control the characters during battle and they attacked of their own accord. (I actually hate this "buff") So I literally couldn't do anything this fight even do I did beat one of the two or well the game did lol.
and I just got the "buff" right away again lol.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
yeah i've got the same buff and i tried to break the cursed chests too :whistle:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Way obsolete in comparison to other 3D unity releases. What the hell were they doing for nearly half a decade?
Combat looks really really nice though compared to pretty much any other 3D H-game to be fair.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I did somehow manage to beat that last fight on my first try, you first fight your allies then 3 guardians at the same time, then 2 at a time for like 2-3x for a total of 6-8 or so of them... honestly quite a ridiculous fight.

Im not sure if enemies can harm each other normally but I had a curse that made all attacks able to hit your allies which was horrible since the AI for your allies won't give a shit and just pummel each other into the ground along with the enemies but I think this also made it so enemies could hit each other, its the only reason why I made it through that last fight.

Reactions: KofiCatto

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I did somehow manage to beat that last fight on my first try, you first fight your allies then 3 guardians at the same time, then 2 at a time for like 2-3x for a total of 6-8 or so of them... honestly quite a ridiculous fight.

Im not sure if enemies can harm each other normally but I had a curse that made all attacks able to hit your allies which was horrible since the AI for your allies won't give a shit and just pummel each other into the ground along with the enemies but I think this also made it so enemies could hit each other, its the only reason why I made it through that last fight.
I tried poisoning the boss and it didn't worked out in my favor since I used the poison bomb which poisoned all of us but the boss removed her poison after escaping

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
Some tips:
- Dorothy's Blood Thorns are absolutely OP, and her lightning attacks are fairly strong too. Consume whips/morning stars for Blood Thorns, and swords for the lighting attack.
- The "unable to dodge" buff is garbage. Dodging is very strong. Increasing resistance isn't worth not being able to dodge.
- While Dorothy is probably the strongest throughout most of the game, I find Sera to be the best in the final fight. She's much faster and can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- You can talk to the priestess at the first teleport point up to 3 times for random weapons/potions.
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Still haven't found a use for the ladle/pan/sheath.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I tried poisoning the boss and it didn't worked out in my favor since I used the poison bomb which poisoned all of us but the boss removed her poison after escaping
or you can finish the game like me with 3 cursed swords :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The game is fine and is not long but with all the time the dev had i hoped to see more features and a lot more option.
I'm a bit disappointed but maybe is only me because i had high expectation for this one

Reactions: syslink
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes