TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I had other saves to rely on, was just weird that this happened in one of them is all. I experienced all the content there is to see over multiple saves, and I love the potential this game has! I'll keep a close eye on this

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
The slave route for Alice seems to be bugged for me, I went through with it and kissed her ass but then the game just crashes. I get this error
View attachment 2523210
I had similar issues. I know one seems unavoidable, in that if you go prone, she takes your levels, and then you try to become her slave it seems to get stuck. But for the other issues, if i recall correctly (and i'm going from memory on all this, so take it as is) I recall having to either change the localization on your PC to Japanese and unzip it or downloading winrar, and there is an option to unzip the with Japanese localization. It was something like that. You might need to google some of those steps because i can't recall exactly which, i think i downloaded winrar, unzipped, and then deleted winrar. I too love this game and it's potential. I hope some of this helps and good luck!

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I had similar issues. I know one seems unavoidable, in that if you go prone, she takes your levels, and then you try to become her slave it seems to get stuck. But for the other issues, if i recall correctly (and i'm going from memory on all this, so take it as is) I recall having to either change the localization on your PC to Japanese and unzip it or downloading winrar, and there is an option to unzip the with Japanese localization. It was something like that. You might need to google some of those steps because i can't recall exactly which, i think i downloaded winrar, unzipped, and then deleted winrar. I too love this game and it's potential. I hope some of this helps and good luck!
Thanks for the help, besides that unavoidable bug it all runs smoothly. I might've panicked a little haha, mainly because this a pretty damn good game and I didn't want to miss out

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I'll always take more victoria content but... I hope it's not just one scene.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes