kongykong

Aug 7, 2018
I've done both. I've held it down for around 5 minutes. Still no dice.

Does holding it down work for you?
Yeah but sometimes that doesn't register either, what I do is just hold it down for 5 seconds or so and let go, and repeat that until it works, usually does after a few attempts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah but sometimes that doesn't register either, what I do is just hold it down for 5 seconds or so and let go, and repeat that until it works, usually does after a few attempts.
Thanks for that, I'll try that. I feel like I have, but maybe went nutso trying things like crtl, left and right shift etc. But long holds, repeated if not working after 5ish seconds. I guess we'll see!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kongykong

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Is their a walkthrough or at the very least hints on who has content? kind of lost on what to do after becoming Alice's slave since I can't seem to find or anything with anyone else.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is their a walkthrough or at the very least hints on who has content? kind of lost on what to do after becoming Alice's slave since I can't seem to find or anything with anyone else.
if there was, it might have been deleted due to: clean up

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Alice route:
Lose to her a couple of times and become her slave. The route is straight on from there and has an ending.

Or don't fight her and become seduced by her. This is a different route and has some content with no ending.

Victoria route:
Get Alice out of the bar. Go to the computer in Victoria's room in the school. There will be an option to submit a false report. This will start a route where you become Victoria's subordinate.

Hanabi route:
This is the pink kimono white hair girl. You find her in a town alley. I have not played her content but she has the second most after Alice. Also has an ending I think

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Alice route:
Lose to her a couple of times and become her slave. The route is straight on from there and has an ending.

Or don't fight her and become seduced by her. This is a different route and has some content with no ending.

Victoria route:
Get Alice out of the bar. Go to the computer in Victoria's room in the school. There will be an option to submit a false report. This will start a route where you become Victoria's subordinate.

Hanabi route:
This is the pink kimono white hair girl. You find her in a town alley. I have not played her content but she has the second most after Alice. Also has an ending I think
Hanabi has two routes, one her mother route continue to obey her till her affection maxs (she will always free/save you from Alices route by beating her up) this one is not completed

and her toy route which leads to a bad end just disobey her till she gets mad

also note I haven't played the new version because, well one or two new scenes really isn't worth the download I have given up on this game, at least for a few more updates

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yess, give me more of theeeeese!
Forever and ever! Why change perfection? We have to move on? No we don't! Just make more!

Lemurian

May 20, 2020
Alice route:

Victoria route:

Hanabi route:
There are different ways to get Alice out of the bar, how do you have to get her out of there to be able to submit a false report?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you guys, last question. Where do I get the condom? thought I could buy it in town & tried literally clicking everywhere but not seeing where I can buy it.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes