jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
The game has a lot of potential, and some routes are just awesome, but the game is a little messy and needs some more updates to make the game come to life. Good luck with the future updates.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
any pics of the newer girls here? i dont like the main but maybe some of the newer ones will be more...milfy

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
any pics of the newer girls here? i dont like the main but maybe some of the newer ones will be more...milfy
nah, i don't think any of the few girls that this game has so far coud be considered milfy. aside from alice (most content) there is hanabi (more loli than milf), victoria (same age as the protagonist) and a friend of alice that may or may not be a bit older (haven't played her content yet, but it's connected to alice).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aerisetta

tutaviewer

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the white haired girl's mother route (where she prevents alice's bad end by beating her up?)
I can't figure out what you need to do to get it.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How to get into this new map???
that's part of the alice slave route. don't fight her at all and eventually go along with her findom stuff.
Does anyone know how to get the white haired girl's mother route (where she prevents alice's bad end by beating her up?)
I can't figure out what you need to do to get it.
just lose against her and tell her what she wants to hear. do that twice to fill the bar.

tutaviewer

Aug 23, 2023
that's part of the alice slave route. don't fight her at all and eventually go along with her findom stuff.

just lose against her and tell her what she wants to hear. do that twice to fill the bar.
And then challenge Alice after filling the bar?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
And then challenge Alice after filling the bar?
not really sure what triggers it, since i haven't seen this "hanabi beats alice up" scene yet (btw pretty sure there is no art for it).
but yeah, establishing hanabi as your mommy/protector first, before getting involved with alice at all, sounds like a safer option to trigger things.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Succubus Magic v3.18 Compressed (Untested)

Win 528 MB/169 MB :

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Reactions: S3ri4l
Dec 6, 2018
nah, i don't think any of the few girls that this game has so far coud be considered milfy. aside from alice (most content) there is hanabi (more loli than milf), victoria (same age as the protagonist) and a friend of alice that may or may not be a bit older (haven't played her content yet, but it's connected to alice).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also got another girl shown off not too long after this was posted. Not sure of the specifics, but her CG points to her being a futa

Gcfhhb

May 11, 2023
i have finished Alice and Hannabi reports and left with the third one but i don't know what or where is it located ? can someone help pls

Oct 9, 2020
Could someone update the game that the new version is out, and adds the futanari element I would say it's about time for fans like me (and I hope here too)

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
This fucking developer, man. He has taken to selling game branded tote bags, iPhone covers and coffee mugs.
I wish for once a femdom game developer would turn out to be either not a lazy sod or a lazy sod only in it to milk patrons.

Reactions: XMHK

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
This fucking developer, man. He has taken to selling game branded tote bags, iPhone covers and coffee mugs.
I wish for once a femdom game developer would turn out to be either not a lazy sod or a lazy sod only in it to milk patrons.
the guy is making 446$ per month according to patreon. if this merchandise can give him a bit extra and a couple new subscribers then i don't really see the issue with that. the painfully small and slow updates are a different story though..

Reactions: Silverfan936

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
What is there for this work is pretty good - unlike most femdom H-games, this one nails what I'm looking for in femdom material when it comes to types of scenes, the female lead's attitude, and the relationship of absolute domination with the male character. It's not one of those games where all that "femdom" means is "assertive girl straddles helpless dude and fucks him cowgirl-style", the servitude and debasing aspects are on point. The girl's an unattainable goddess and the dude's a slave who ultimately is just thankful if he gets to lick her shoes. Under the Witch's Alice scenes (same name for the main girl, coincidentally) reign supreme on this whole thing, but Succubus & Magic's got the right idea as well.

It's just a shame that the content's so sparse and the updates so slow. A new update (4.18) came out yesterday I believe, but I think the new character's a magic futa or something, so I'm far from interested in that. Hopefully there will also be a couple new scenes for the other routes, but I can't read the Patreon updates to find out.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
It's necessary as he does not draw the art and commissions it instead. He also plays some sort of findom role on his patreon for the highest tier of supporters
. I think most of the money goes back into getting more cgs

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes