Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
well yeah, as with fungus in general "he" is a bit on the odd and not easily classified side. but if you're strictly hetero, only searching for *female* domination, then you still have an issue here. no hate on anyone, but i personally don't wanna see anyone but the MC having a dick in the stuff i fap to, be it a regular guy, a "normal" futa with all attention placed on its oversized cock, or a mushroom monster possesing a corpse and creating some sort of ovipositor. in my male (strictly hetero) mindset all of those feel wrong.
gonna agree with ss6: if you do it, then please make it optional (and create alternatives/toggles).
Again, going to skip on the whole debate thing cus it never goes well, but I will say this. It's fully avoidable. Just beat it. You can absolutely decimate and prevent most attacks by literally burning it with fire. Bad endings should be things you don't want (although that's really convoluted in games like this since the content the target audience want is generally tied to the bad endings), so if you don't want that specific content, you can just win.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Again, going to skip on the whole debate thing cus it never goes well, but I will say this. It's fully avoidable. Just beat it. You can absolutely decimate and prevent most attacks by literally burning it with fire. Bad endings should be things you don't want (although that's really convoluted in games like this since the content the target audience want is generally tied to the bad endings), so if you don't want that specific content, you can just win.
issue here in particular is that the tags are very minimalistic (no scat tag as well for example), and changelogs available are non-existant. you don't know that the new "girl" revolves around a fungus cock until you see it (assuming you don't browse the image folders). pretty sure you can beat the game in around 5 minutes (you technically only need 1 of 3 reports to reach the good ending), but as you said that's not the goal. a futa warning in the tags woud be enough, but toggles and alternatives woud be way better.

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Alice - 3 routes - beat her (hero route) lose to her (bad end route) pay her (findom slave route)
white hair girl - 3 routes - Beat her (hero route) lose to her and obey her (mommy route) lose to her and disobey her (bad end route)
victoria - 2 routes - hand in assignments (you win game) give her assignments (sub route)

dunno about the new girl(futa) havent downloaded the new version

failing to lick alices toilet will eventually lead you into a scat scene

I dont believe there is really any other hidden content everything is pretty straight forward

victoria only has like 3 scenes although idk if they are bugged or actually in game
Alices bad end route has the most content you can actually get rid of her bad end route by submitting to the white hair girl who will then go tell alice to leave you alone
I think you mixed Alice's dom route with her bad end route at the end there. Alice doesn't continue if you lose to her and become her foot slave. You can only lick her toes and that's it. The dom route has the most content.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
It's a shame how short these updates are but overall I'm liking the scope a lot so far and there's like definitely hours that new players can spend. I think i'd straight up pay for an update that's fully fleshed out

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Oh well if that's the case I been did all her content
tbh I'm just looking for a way to get these scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone said just continue Alice's route but that's cap
It's on Alice's findom route but it seems slightly glitchy. You have to talk to her before interacting with the bathroom I think. You have to submit to alice without fighting to get there.

Last edited:

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
It's on Alice's findom route but it seems slightly glitchy. You have to talk to her before interacting with the bathroom I think. You have to submit to alice without fighting to get there.
Man I didn't even know there was an Alice findom route, thanks!

Reactions: Fyo

TitaniaScarlet

Jul 10, 2020
could someone tell me how to find Tusui? I've been trying many routes for hours, had all different endings with Alice, Victoria and Hanabi but I can't find Tusui. Thanks

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Did Victoria had any content recently ? Last time i played she just had the shoe licking/kissing scenes et the one where she wins and sits on the mc.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes