Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
So as far as I've been able to tell, there's only the few scenes of playing around with alice, being dominated by her and then becoming her slave+giving her the money and that's it so far?
Also, is it even possible to beat Alice normally? It feels like it might be with a very specific sequence of moves but I don't have the will to figure that out.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
So as far as I've been able to tell, there's only the few scenes of playing around with alice, being dominated by her and then becoming her slave+giving her the money and that's it so far?
Also, is it even possible to beat Alice normally? It feels like it might be with a very specific sequence of moves but I don't have the will to figure that out.
just defend most of the time, use the barrier when she charges up for her chains, and heal when she makes her temptation move. eventually she runs out of mana and you have the choice to either succumb to her final temptation or oneshot her.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
game looks good, need some improvements in feet models of alice but ... i hope we will have far more foorjob scenes

Reactions: ItzSpc
Dec 18, 2019
go to the library study untill you get to lv99 then go fight alice , you don't have to use magic at all , just use 4 normal attacks and she is done , i've literally just broke the game without using magic but then you don't get any scenes

Dec 18, 2019
for go on with events go fight alice and just surrender 4 times then you have to ask to become her slave then you an go to alice room . only 5 CGs in this game

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Getting a weird crash after Alice leaves*:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'transform' of undefined.

Anyone else having problems with this?

*Also happens when I just talk to her, press 'nothing' and she start her 'exit' dialogue.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Getting a weird crash after Alice leaves*:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'transform' of undefined.

Anyone else having problems with this?

*Also happens when I just talk to her, press 'nothing' and she start her 'exit' dialogue.
I believe I had the same problem awhile ago, I got this when I accepted becoming her slave after letting her drain me, to ignore it just dont let her drain you I think, or dont become her slave I cant remember
you can still get to her house I think (its been awhile since ive played)

Reactions: EchoofZen
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes