Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
What has changed in the new version, game crashed after she makes you her slave, or you just leave after she beats you down and I cant find her place anywhere, according to a poster a few posts above

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What has changed in the new version, game crashed after she makes you her slave, or you just leave after she beats you down and I cant find her place anywhere, according to a poster a few posts above
i beat alice right away this time in the hope to meet someone new, but the two other quests (see survey in the student council room) seem unimplemented. the closest to the 2nd one is probably the corner in town with the minotaur, while the magical robot or whatever for the 3rd one is in the only classroom you can enter (left side, ground floor), but neither seem to lead somewhere (unless i'm stupid/blind). my best bet is that alice got more content (not tested yet), or just (seemingly not really working) bugfixes...

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
There's a fair bit of new content as Alice's slave and a new character is introduced with 2 scenes that include her. I replayed the game and it took me about 1.5 to 2 hours from start to finish.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
There's a fair bit of new content as Alice's slave and a new character is introduced with 2 scenes that include her. I replayed the game and it took me about 1.5 to 2 hours from start to finish.
How did you get past the game crash?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Can't wait for the blue haired girl to have more content tho.

I enjoyed more her shoe scenes than all the alice scenes :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Can't wait for the blue haired girl to have more content tho.

I enjoyed more her shoe scenes than all the alice scenes :unsure:
I kinda agree, the school plot seems to be 100x more hawt idea wise.

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018

new version(only japanese now)

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I've seen on his twitter the new version has a scene where the MC become Victoria's ( the blue haired girl ) subordinate. I'll download the game just for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: NicCag and XMHK
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes