Dec 9, 2017
Can I enter the room ?
Nait Sieve Allright I got it, it is 2 links you guys need to patch it yourself.

Japanese version download:

English patch download:

How to play in the English translated version

①Download the Japanese version of Succubus & Magic version3.14
②Download Succubus & Magic(English_batch)Ver3.14
③Overwrite all files in "Succubus & Magic(Japanese_batch) Ver3.14\www\data" with the data downloaded in ②.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Allright I got it, it is 2 links you guys need to patch it yourself.

Japanese version: Google Drive

English patch: Google Drive

③Overwrite all files in "Succubus & Magic(Japanese_batch) Ver3.14\www\data" with the data downloaded in ②.
haha, thanks a bunch captain! you are our hero!

Reactions: dholyma

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
Nait Sieve Allright I got it, it is 2 links you guys need to patch it yourself.

Japanese version download: Google Drive

English patch download: Google Drive

God bless you.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How did you all like the update?
issues i've encountered so far:
- "give in to temptation" is an option when facing hanabi, but triggers alice's scene instead.
- if you lose against hanabi she seems to bug out in following fights, spitting on you all the time without actually shrinking you first.
- giving victoria one report while not giving her the other results in you still winning the competition instead of resulting in a draw.
- victoria getting both reports does not trigger anything.
all in all it seems kinda short, especially if you just win both fights immediatly, but compared to the previous version it's still a fair amount of new content. needs some bugfixing though.

Reactions: Evizzy89 and CNR25

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
How buggy is this game in general? I have been holding off on this one for a while now.
Not that buggy for me. Some attacks was repeating in a strange way, but overall didnt have much trouble. Just save it before you talk or fight with main characters if you have any fear.
The Game is kinda small and doesnt feel meaningfull. Drain aspect just doesnt do anything, you dont fight often, so not like losing something. Animations isn't smooth. Few scenes was nice, but it's average experience for me after all.
Would be great polishing what already has in it. More dialogues and updating some art itself. Obviously, it isnt completed at all, but i wish i had a feeling that would resemble completion at least in some parts

Reactions: Emory Andrew Tate

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The only strong point this game has is the H scenes. They are original, well drawn and very appealing imo. The characters aren't copies of each others.

On the other hand the scenario is empty and isn't consistent. There isn't much content and updates often feels incomplete, maybe even "unprofessional" . ( E.G when Victoria became the chairman, there is a scene, and then she isn't chairman anymore for no reason )

That's a shame because I relaly like the art and the scenes. :unsure:

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
The only strong point this game has is the H scenes. They are original, well drawn and very appealing imo. The characters aren't copies of each others.

On the other hand the scenario is empty and isn't consistent. There isn't much content and updates often feels incomplete, maybe even "unprofessional" . ( E.G when Victoria became the chairman, there is a scene, and then she isn't chairman anymore for no reason )

That's a shame because I relaly like the art and the scenes. :unsure:
How did you get Victoria to become the chairman?

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
There is no guidance, so sadly, as much as you love the amazing h scenes, and the plot being brutally high purity on the masochism scale, there isnt a real sense that you know what to do and where to go and when to see all the content. If you follow the most intuitive paths, you run into dead ends very quickly. So far i got a submission end for Alice but it felt very empty and unsatisfying, because it goes to the final end of submission but doesnt explore it whatsoever, you dont see what others think about what happens to you, and you just get some filler chatter about more findom. I got the end of content on the shrink ending thinking that there might be some cool content if i pushed hanabis sadism all the way up but that was a dead end contentwise too. If there are aspects of the game you can only get to if you make decisions at certain points, like if you can only see certain sub scenes if you do things in one certain way, and theres no guidance to help you understand where all teh content it, then no matter how much of your golden, amazing scenes you write, we won't know they are there to be able to enjoy them. Also yes, the forbidden fate of getting the chairmanship race ending in defeat if you submit a false report is fine, you get a little tiny short scene being sat on and your nose pulled a bit, but again, all the context that would make that scene so meaningful is then just left out, and it just feels hollow and pointless. The game does the writing and art parts splendidly, great dialogue too, and amazing concepts and ideas, but it is difficult to know how find and enjoy all of them, I am a patron and the update didn't come with any sort of patch notes, so all you can do is explore by playing yourself, but then you are told so little it feels like you are fumbling, rocketing through old content you don't want to see again because you are trying to find out how to sniff out the new content and it isnt easy, which makes it feel like there isnt any, which makes it feel less satisfying to be subbed as a patron, and less exciting to want to try out at all as a freebie user. Remember, we are coming here to get turned on and cum, we don't want to have to get too pulled out of the vibe to figure out what is going on with the game.

Reactions: XMHK

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
There is no guidance, so sadly, as much as you love the amazing h scenes, and the plot being brutally high purity on the masochism scale, there isnt a real sense that you know what to do and where to go and when to see all the content. If you follow the most intuitive paths, you run into dead ends very quickly. So far i got a submission end for Alice but it felt very empty and unsatisfying, because it goes to the final end of submission but doesnt explore it whatsoever, you dont see what others think about what happens to you, and you just get some filler chatter about more findom. I got the end of content on the shrink ending thinking that there might be some cool content if i pushed hanabis sadism all the way up but that was a dead end contentwise too. If there are aspects of the game you can only get to if you make decisions at certain points, like if you can only see certain sub scenes if you do things in one certain way, and theres no guidance to help you understand where all teh content it, then no matter how much of your golden, amazing scenes you write, we won't know they are there to be able to enjoy them. Also yes, the forbidden fate of getting the chairmanship race ending in defeat if you submit a false report is fine, you get a little tiny short scene being sat on and your nose pulled a bit, but again, all the context that would make that scene so meaningful is then just left out, and it just feels hollow and pointless. The game does the writing and art parts splendidly, great dialogue too, and amazing concepts and ideas, but it is difficult to know how find and enjoy all of them, I am a patron and the update didn't come with any sort of patch notes, so all you can do is explore by playing yourself, but then you are told so little it feels like you are fumbling, rocketing through old content you don't want to see again because you are trying to find out how to sniff out the new content and it isnt easy, which makes it feel like there isnt any, which makes it feel less satisfying to be subbed as a patron, and less exciting to want to try out at all as a freebie user. Remember, we are coming here to get turned on and cum, we don't want to have to get too pulled out of the vibe to figure out what is going on with the game.
I think that is something which will be added to over time. He plans to let you play after the ending, and also the Victoria route is meant to be more substantial. You will become her subordinate, then get demoted to another lower position, then become the subordinate of your little sister in the junior discipline committee.

coradio

Jun 15, 2022
I think that is something which will be added to over time. He plans to let you play after the ending, and also the Victoria route is meant to be more substantial. You will become her subordinate, then get demoted to another lower position, then become the subordinate of your little sister in the junior discipline committee.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the positive is, I really do enjoy the character designs alot, they dont feel like your typical mistress-dom-you, they're colorful and more bratty in design the first character didn't nail it, but it did do well to have a slave route that opened up her room and chores, something I personally like and would have loved a similar situation for the second character

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the positive is, I really do enjoy the character designs alot, they dont feel like your typical mistress-dom-you, they're colorful and more bratty in design the first character didn't nail it, but it did do well to have a slave route that opened up her room and chores, something I personally like and would have loved a similar situation for the second character

The development will be faster when the game gets more traction and he gains more supporter. He only does the coding and writing, and the art is outsourced/commissioned. So the more money his fanbox/patreon makes, the quicker he's able to commission more art.

Reactions: XMHK

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The development will be faster when the game gets more traction and he gains more supporter. He only does the coding and writing, and the art is outsourced/commissioned. So the more money his fanbox/patreon makes, the quicker he's able to commission more art.
The main issue with commisioned art.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
By submitting a false report after becoming Alice's slave
For me, after I agree to get my report stolen, it just says "Victoria stole my report" after the scene. She doesn't become the chairman. I've seen an image in the game files suggesting there is another scene with Victoria. Am I missing something?

Edit:
Nevermind, I guess old saves don't work the same way. The game thinks you've beaten Alice when playing as a slave on an old save.
You have to play through the game from the beginning to get the other scene.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes