redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
If you meant content from the beginning then yes. There's enough gameplay to keep you occupied for like 2 hours. If from the last update, then no.
Yeah, I meant from the beginning. I haven't tried this game yet but I've had my eye on it for a little while. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I really need help with this, in Alice's room the 'shift' command just doesn't work.
I'vebeen stuck for half an hour with her just jerking me off and i can't progress, but i've pressed and held shift for over a minute and most other butons on my keyboard for a few seconds each as well

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
I really need help with this, in Alice's room the 'shift' command just doesn't work.
I'vebeen stuck for half an hour with her just jerking me off and i can't progress, but i've pressed and held shift for over a minute and most other butons on my keyboard for a few seconds each as well
I think you have to spam shift until it works. Seems like it's a bit buggy.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I think you have to spam shift until it works. Seems like it's a bit buggy.
I've tried that quite a bit. Even after setting up a keybinder to autospam, i can't seem to get it. But i'll keep trying a bit longer i guess

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I've tried that quite a bit. Even after setting up a keybinder to autospam, i can't seem to get it. But i'll keep trying a bit longer i guess
I've been having the same issue, any time there is a shift scene involved, it's basically a soft lock for me.

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
If you meant content from the beginning then yes. There's enough gameplay to keep you occupied for like 2 hours. If from the last update, then no.
2 hours? Is there any content but issue of shrinked students with no continue and the initial 'boss' Alice who seems to be unbeatable now? Like I didn't find any grind opportunities or some skills to learn. With the beginning ones, she just easily defeat MC and eventually make him her slave with no continue. And it's about half'n hour to play

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
2 hours? Is there any content but issue of shrinked students with no continue and the initial 'boss' Alice who seems to be unbeatable now? Like I didn't find any grind opportunities or some skills to learn. With the beginning ones, she just easily defeat MC and eventually make him her slave with no continue. And it's about half'n hour to play
2 ways to beat Alice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
There's a whole slave route for Alice with a couple of H scenes, a few nuances like losing the chairman position to the other girl and 2 routes for the giantess girl. I'm pretty sure I experienced everything there is so far as of v3.14 and looking at my save file, my playtime was about 1:56 hours.

Reactions: vandenkusto
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes