Others Completed Succubus Nests [Chaos Gate]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ103523_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It is an era of lustful demons preying on humanity.
Near the lush land of Astorio, the small island of Verona
suddenly vanishes in a vicious maelstrom.
Three mages were on the island when this happened.
Unable to be rescued in time, they must find their own escape...
fighting for survival among the succubus nests.​

Thread Updated: 2017-09-08
Release Date: 2013-10-20
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.91
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - -

RJ103523_img_smp3.jpg RJ103523_img_smp2.jpg RJ103523_img_smp1.jpg

I

Icantseeme

Oh finally! I had been wanting to try this for a while now, but the only translation process I could find involved slowly updating it through 5 different versions, and one of the updates would always break!

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
This is a neat concept.

First of all it's nothing like RPGM or Pandemonium, lol. It's kind of a game that plays itself with relatively low interaction (something that I'm sure comes in handy for this genre..). You do choose when to use specials (with a simple click of the mouse) or who to bring along but otherwise it's pretty much automated. Interesting camera perspective too, though as far as I can tell there's no way to manually control it, but I haven't gotten deep into this yet. Overall it's quite polished though.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
The game is not bad, but it has a big balance problem when both units, down the enemy's attack way too fast that you can't recover. :(

Eternalliche

May 25, 2017
You can edit that one killer,
userdata>english sample>data open the character_param.txt and make the recovery time stats lower.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
For some reason, anything I edit in the 'English sample' folder doesn't stick. I tried increasing the damage values of the basic attacks of the girls, and increasing the values of their dodge/block, but nothing seemed to work. Am I missing something obvious here, or is this not supposed to happen?

baviani

Dec 8, 2018
How do you apply full translation? I can see the txt files, but do you need to recompile the game or something?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Sorry for necro but all links are dead. Any chance you could reupload?
Thanks!

Jul 11, 2019
Found this on another forum that which has a longer discussion about the game for those interested. More importantly, the files provided by TNT90 on the page I'm linking will translate the entire game to English, including the story. Check it out:

Reactions: Arkus86

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Found this on another forum that which has a longer discussion about the game for those interested. More importantly, the files provided by TNT90 on the page I'm linking will translate the entire game to English, including the story. Check it out:
Used said files and anti-virus freaked out on me. It removed them and made me restart. It screwed with my registry.