Others Completed Succubus Nests [Chaos Gate]

Jul 11, 2019
No idea what that's about cuz I haven't had any issues myself. I did another virus scan to be sure and nothing popped up. Unsure if it's a false positive or if bitdefender isn't good enough to pick up on it, but I guess use with caution.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
No idea what that's about cuz I haven't had any issues myself. I did another virus scan to be sure and nothing popped up. Unsure if it's a false positive or if bitdefender isn't good enough to pick up on it, but I guess use with caution.
looks like it was a false positive.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
So, the game added two enemies that are basically mannequins (a purple and a blue one) that came from an older game. Said game was a very basic 3D, wave shooter where the enemies would charge you, strip and rape you with a variety of 3D animations.

Anybody know what I'm talking about? Trying to find that game but had no luck so far.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
So, the game added two enemies that are basically mannequins (a purple and a blue one) that came from an older game. Said game was a very basic 3D, wave shooter where the enemies would charge you, strip and rape you with a variety of 3D animations.

Anybody know what I'm talking about? Trying to find that game but had no luck so far.
No clue, but if you do find it, do share! Sounds interesting

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
This is barely a game. Its like the worst aspects of a VN and a game, fused into one reasonably well-produced ancient thing.

May 18, 2020
As a heads up, all links but one lead to dead ends at the time of this post, may want to update the available links.