4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
what you mean watching animations on request?
In the extras. I think you need to finish the game first, but there is an option to just watch animations, you pick the girl and the scene, then cycle the animations if you want. You can use the save provided recently.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
because removing sex is def. no woke huh
I wanted to chime in on that, but let me edit it out, it's a bit off topic.

Rather, let me say that I really wish that Tokonogiri (if I spell taht right) made another game like this and not some loli crap.

Last edited:

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
So, i tried to follow a guide because i tough i missed something, but even with the guide i still can't see what i've done wrong. For those who finished the game, there are 5 books in the game right to select for the succubus? (one kitchen, one dining room, 3 on her room) i saw all 5, tried all 5 and still got the reply "this is the wrong book, game over" what the hell?

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
So, i tried to follow a guide because i tough i missed something, but even with the guide i still can't see what i've done wrong. For those who finished the game, there are 5 books in the game right to select for the succubus? (one kitchen, one dining room, 3 on her room) i saw all 5, tried all 5 and still got the reply "this is the wrong book, game over" what the hell?
It is randomized every time I think? Try doing it without save-scumming becauze it might reshuffle the books and memorize the cover or take a picture, maybe that will help

ValentDs

Dec 24, 2019
reshuffle every revival the position of the book? damn, i kinda like it, but the difference is so minimal some books looks the same to me, guide also said to take a screenshot, but as much as i like puzzle and randomize (as a seed), this seems too much, if not bugged (the code for the basement is not randomized tho, that's a shame)

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
reshuffle every revival the position of the book? damn, i kinda like it, but the difference is so minimal some books looks the same to me, guide also said to take a screenshot, but as much as i like puzzle and randomize (as a seed), this seems too much, if not bugged (the code for the basement is not randomized tho, that's a shame)
For the puzzle you get shown the book which you need to retrieve. And the location of that is of course randomised. You could make a screenshot with just the snipping tool but if you don't like doing that, that's fine. In my opinion it's not necessary but if you tried many times and died don't feel guilty whilst cheating a bit ;)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes