4.40 star(s) 11 Votes
May 29, 2022
They are, actually. It stars Bibizera and the demons in her company in her bad ending, and it's currently in early stages of development, with a demo on their Ci-En page. It's also all lolis and shota, so if you're not into that I'd just check out the list of other games that guy posted a while back.
nice can i get the name of the game I want to look into it myself

Rolan22212

Sep 7, 2022
nice can i get the name of the game I want to look into it myself
I don't think it has an official English name yet, but here's a link to the most recent demo version on the creator's Ci-En page. You'll have to subscribe if you want to access it. Also keep in mind that, since it's a pretty mechanically complex game already, a simple machine translation tool won't work, so consider something like MTool instead.

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
English translation and extra voices patch. Thanks to @koinzell- for the share!

Read the [E]V+Readme.html file for installation instructions.

- - - -
None of the links work anymore unfortunately.

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
the way kagura handles (censors) the games annoys me; i have noticed that you dont become aroused after bathing with vinum

Last edited:

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
Do you in the OG game? I thought they removed Vinum entirely from the Steam version
yes, you get aroused debuff

oh, reminds me; after vinum drained the pizza delivery guy you also dont get aroused debuff

i would say all scenes involving vinum and you survive wont debuff you... in the OG they did

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes