RPGM - Completed - Succubus Puttel [v3.19 + DLC] [62studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Licher69

TL DR: Game conflicts it self with its own design, Characters are really pretty, too bad cuz game kinda boring.

Don't take my review too seriously, I Didn't even finish the game cause i got bored. If my review is completely wrong? please tell me.

First off the story? MC parents tried to be good person. gets owned by succubus. villages hates them cause yes. succubus attacks the village. MC lives cause plot armor. Sister gone! chicken says your weak, then gives you a OP feather.

Gameplay? This might be biased? but its 90% truth being its boring as fuck. the characters? absolute stunning. H-scenes? non animated with some dialogues. And you would think the combat would be good right? Nuh uh. its not. its just stat checking.

Worse of all? the game punishes you for trying to see sex scenes. which would be fine? if it was a minor one. but you see? the developer wanted that FUN GAMEPLAY.... So when you lose to a succubus? you apparently get ptsd and you get clapped. When you fuck a succubus? your levels get drained. When you win againt's a succubus? you get money and exp. YOU CANT EVEN FUCK HER?! wtf?!

the real shitty part? items are your main way to get stronger. as well as levels. but the developer decided to be psychotic? and made the items invisible? and im like why? and also some succubus are built different with name tags on top of them. BUT THEY GIVE JACK SHIT WHEN U BEAT EM.