4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
It could be as simple as two columns, one original, one translated, and each line gets its own row. Then enable commenting so people can suggest edits. Dumping it all into a google docs with commenting also works.

A couple of things I edited on my personal file, but not limited to would be:
ほら、パイズリでイッちゃえ!= Yeah, titfucking is as\ngood as regular fucking! > Come on,\n cum from my tits!
Changed "First Strike" to "Haste" (Was confusing because I'm an MTG player)
……女の子に犯されるのって\nどんな感じ?=...How does it feel to\nfuck a girl like me? > ....How does it feel to\nget fucked by a girl like me?
おしまい、かな?\n……ごちそうさま=Is it over? ...You taste really good. > Is it over? ...Thanks for the meal.
……まっ、どっちでもいいか♪\n腹もいっぱいになったし\nこのあとは昼寝だな~♪=...Well, it doesn't really matter♪\nI'm nice and full, so I can go take a nice nap~♪ > ...Well, it doesn't really matter♪\nI'm nice and full, so I'm go take a nice nap after this~♪

Also the cheerful schoolgirl seems to be unable to decide on "Coach" or "Master"

I get that everyone has their own translation styles, and some ideologies (Accuracy vs localization) etc, so I normally avoid commenting on these matters on a message like this.
I mean, it isn't that simple... Unless you mean the original japanese, in which case, the file itself literally is that.
Yeah, that line really does need work... You can tell it was early in the project, when I was still getting used to things. The original line is more like 'Let's go with a titfuck' I think.
I don't remember why I went with 'First Strike' instead of 'Haste.' Think it felt too much like 'Pursuit,' and could cause confusion with the 'Ring of Swiftness,' which gives Pursuit, NOT First Strike.
Semantics. I know, but it's simply different phrasing, and I don't think it's strictly better or worse.
Literally the original line. I think the one I went with is a better fit for Student's character.
Semantics, again, but this one I feel is worse, being more wordy and less punctual.
I tried to deliberately have friendly Schoolgirls call you 'Coach' and hostiles call their player 'Master.' It's a form of storytelling, the point of which is 'Fuck that guy over there, he has his squeezers calling him 'Master.' I admittedly don't know how well that actually turned out, plus Schoolgirls and Bunnygirls call people 'Master' when Marked, so ehh.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Update dropped while I was out of town, figures.
New Scene: Angelic Succubus Titfuck.
The one scene of hers I might plausibly care about!

Angel gets SoPS's sound effects, but has Bunnygirl's hangups on big breasts.
Truly, the worst of both worlds. RIP.

I'll get it set up and play it eventually. Probably won't be super thorough due to lack of interest. So rest easy, probably. xD

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
"First Strike" really confuses me, because in MtG that's the same as "Long Handle" in this game.
"Haste" was pretty good imo, as that's exactly what MtG uses for that ability.

Reactions: Kronos357

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
I mean, it isn't that simple... Unless you mean the original japanese, in which case, the file itself literally is that.
Yeah, that line really does need work... You can tell it was early in the project, when I was still getting used to things. The original line is more like 'Let's go with a titfuck' I think.
I don't remember why I went with 'First Strike' instead of 'Haste.' Think it felt too much like 'Pursuit,' and could cause confusion with the 'Ring of Swiftness,' which gives Pursuit, NOT First Strike.
Semantics. I know, but it's simply different phrasing, and I don't think it's strictly better or worse.
Literally the original line. I think the one I went with is a better fit for Student's character.
Semantics, again, but this one I feel is worse, being more wordy and less punctual.
I tried to deliberately have friendly Schoolgirls call you 'Coach' and hostiles call their player 'Master.' It's a form of storytelling, the point of which is 'Fuck that guy over there, he has his squeezers calling him 'Master.' I admittedly don't know how well that actually turned out, plus Schoolgirls and Bunnygirls call people 'Master' when Marked, so ehh.
>Literally the original line. I think the one I went with is a better fit for Student's character.

I would agree, but the player is definitely on the receiving end of sexual interactions and after reading the line again, I'd probably go with "How does it feel to\nget fucked by a girl?" It's also more true to the original meaning because 犯す is a word with a meaning that leans toward violate/rape/defiling.

> I tried to deliberately have friendly Schoolgirls call you 'Coach' and hostiles call their player 'Master.' It's a form of storytelling, the point of which is 'Fuck that guy over there, he has his squeezers calling him 'Master.' I admittedly don't know how well that actually turned out, plus Schoolgirls and Bunnygirls call people 'Master' when Marked, so ehh.

This sounds like a good idea, but as you mentioned earlier, if they get marked the girls can't decide on coach/master, which leads to inconsistencies in a scene.

> I don't remember why I went with 'First Strike' instead of 'Haste.' Think it felt too much like 'Pursuit,' and could cause confusion with the 'Ring of Swiftness,' which gives Pursuit, NOT First Strike.

This is fair, I'm only suggesting "Haste" because of MTG. If I never played MTG this wouldn't be confusing to me (Other than that first strike isn't really that good of a word to describe "being able to act the turn it's summoned". I also believe that confusion with 'Ring of Swiftness' is a minor concern because descriptions exist. (Tons of card names in major TCGs have names that don't quite match what it really does.)

As for the google docs/spreadsheet thing, it really would be that simple. You could just copypaste the entire _AutoGeneratedTranslations file into a google docs and enable commenting. It'd allow discussion of individual lines in an easily accessible page that doesn't require crawling through the forms.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
>Literally the original line. I think the one I went with is a better fit for Student's character.

I would agree, but the player is definitely on the receiving end of sexual interactions and after reading the line again, I'd probably go with "How does it feel to\nget fucked by a girl?" It's also more true to the original meaning because 犯す is a word with a meaning that leans toward violate/rape/defiling.

> I tried to deliberately have friendly Schoolgirls call you 'Coach' and hostiles call their player 'Master.' It's a form of storytelling, the point of which is 'Fuck that guy over there, he has his squeezers calling him 'Master.' I admittedly don't know how well that actually turned out, plus Schoolgirls and Bunnygirls call people 'Master' when Marked, so ehh.

This sounds like a good idea, but as you mentioned earlier, if they get marked the girls can't decide on coach/master, which leads to inconsistencies in a scene.

> I don't remember why I went with 'First Strike' instead of 'Haste.' Think it felt too much like 'Pursuit,' and could cause confusion with the 'Ring of Swiftness,' which gives Pursuit, NOT First Strike.

This is fair, I'm only suggesting "Haste" because of MTG. If I never played MTG this wouldn't be confusing to me (Other than that first strike isn't really that good of a word to describe "being able to act the turn it's summoned". I also believe that confusion with 'Ring of Swiftness' is a minor concern because descriptions exist. (Tons of card names in major TCGs have names that don't quite match what it really does.)

As for the google docs/spreadsheet thing, it really would be that simple. You could just copypaste the entire _AutoGeneratedTranslations file into a google docs and enable commenting. It'd allow discussion of individual lines in an easily accessible page that doesn't require crawling through the forms.
>It's also more true to the original meaning because 犯す is a word with a meaning that leans toward violate/rape/defiling.
...Agreed. Changed.

>This sounds like a good idea, but as you mentioned earlier, if they get marked the girls can't decide on coach/master, which leads to inconsistencies in a scene.
It's not that they can't decide, it's that some generic lines get played during Marked/Hostile encounters... I think.
It still 'kind of' works, this can be written off as hostiles calling you 'coach' and Marked women struggling with the effects, but it is something of note. ...However, the alternative is for them to call you Coach round-the-clock, and Bunnygirl too... which isn't terrible.
However. Originally, both called you 'Master.' At all times, in all situations. That's lame. Thus, the half-and-half is made to not just throw that out completely.

>This is fair, I'm only suggesting "Haste" because of MTG.
As another MtG player literally said the exact same thing as we were talking, clearly, this isn't localized to you. Now, I played Yugioh, and we didn't have this mechanic at all, rather, minions were always allowed to attack the turn they were summoned, in return for getting only one 'Normal' summon.
...It's fair. Pursuit Ring is the original translation for the Ring of Swiftness, so we'll just go with 'Ring of Pursuit'... no, 'Ring of the Hunter.' 'Hunter's ring,' that'll do it. First Strike is Haste now.

> As for the google docs/spreadsheet thing... It'd allow discussion of individual lines in an easily accessible page that doesn't require crawling through the forms.
...No forum crawling required. I don't think it's very demanding to expect people to have downloaded the translation file in order to look at it.
Plus, me being me, there'd be five columns. Original Japanese, Reipatcher, Google Translate, Final Localization, and Notes, explaining when and why liberties were taken. ...It seems like a lot of work, when people can just look at lines and go 'That seems bad' and then come here and say that, and we can talk about it.

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
>It's also more true to the original meaning because 犯す is a word with a meaning that leans toward violate/rape/defiling.
...Agreed. Changed.

>This sounds like a good idea, but as you mentioned earlier, if they get marked the girls can't decide on coach/master, which leads to inconsistencies in a scene.
It's not that they can't decide, it's that some generic lines get played during Marked/Hostile encounters... I think.
It still 'kind of' works, this can be written off as hostiles calling you 'coach' and Marked women struggling with the effects, but it is something of note. ...However, the alternative is for them to call you Coach round-the-clock, and Bunnygirl too... which isn't terrible.
However. Originally, both called you 'Master.' At all times, in all situations. That's lame. Thus, the half-and-half is made to not just throw that out completely.

>This is fair, I'm only suggesting "Haste" because of MTG.
As another MtG player literally said the exact same thing as we were talking, clearly, this isn't localized to you. Now, I played Yugioh, and we didn't have this mechanic at all, rather, minions were always allowed to attack the turn they were summoned, in return for getting only one 'Normal' summon.
...It's fair. Pursuit Ring is the original translation for the Ring of Swiftness, so we'll just go with 'Ring of Pursuit'... no, 'Ring of the Hunter.' 'Hunter's ring,' that'll do it. First Strike is Haste now.

> As for the google docs/spreadsheet thing... It'd allow discussion of individual lines in an easily accessible page that doesn't require crawling through the forms.
...No forum crawling required. I don't think it's very demanding to expect people to have downloaded the translation file in order to look at it.
Plus, me being me, there'd be five columns. Original Japanese, Reipatcher, Google Translate, Final Localization, and Notes, explaining when and why liberties were taken. ...It seems like a lot of work, when people can just look at lines and go 'That seems bad' and then come here and say that, and we can talk about it.
>Plus, me being me, there'd be five columns. Original Japanese, Reipatcher, Google Translate, Final Localization, and Notes, explaining when and why liberties were taken. ...It seems like a lot of work, when people can just look at lines and go 'That seems bad' and then come here and say that, and we can talk about it.

Fair enough, that decision is yours to make.

>...It's fair. Pursuit Ring is the original translation for the Ring of Swiftness, so we'll just go with 'Ring of Pursuit'... no, 'Ring of the Hunter.' 'Hunter's ring,' that'll do it. First Strike is Haste now.

Great change, now there's no confusion for both parties. I also played yuigoh, this game definitely takes inspiration from both YGO and MTG though. Reactive being trap cards(YGO), stationary being enchantment cards(MTG), the cost indicator and the fact that squeezers generate mana(MTG), keywords like "Long Reach/Haste"(MTG)

I also noticed this line which definitely needs some work, especially because it's voiced. Having the text vary so wildly from the voiced line just doesn't sit right with me.

オスは大人しくしてなさいっ♡=Make the man cum♡

Not quite sure how to go at it though, perhaps: "Men should just behave♡" for the most accurate translation. Another option could be "You should just stop resisting♡" for a more localized version that fits well with the rest of her lines. I'd like to see what you're able to come up with too, of course.

I appreciate that you're willing to make changes. I often play the game before someone makes a translation, and then after a translation comes out, I replay it. Which often leads me to notice a lot of remnants of MTL, lost meanings, or otherwise sketchy translation decisions, usually in too large quantities for me to care enough to contact the translator about it.
Your translation is pretty high quality though, keep it up.

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019

SDA lab just tweeted a random thing he made on the side: live2d scenes in rpgmaker. Not uncommon, just unexpected

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I also noticed this line which definitely needs some work, especially because it's voiced. Having the text vary so wildly from the voiced line just doesn't sit right with me.

オスは大人しくしてなさいっ♡=Make the man cum♡

Not quite sure how to go at it though, perhaps: "Men should just behave♡" for the most accurate translation. Another option could be "You should just stop resisting♡" for a more localized version that fits well with the rest of her lines. I'd like to see what you're able to come up with too, of course.
Damnit, I knew the voice lines would be a problem eventually. ...More then the fact they changed the punctuation of some lines forcing me to re-do them. I figured since they would obviously be 100% accurate, they'd mismatch with my liberties taken, so anyone who can understand Japanese and read English...
...'Men should just lie back and cum♡'
That sounds like a happy medium between the two options presented.

SDA lab just tweeted a random thing he made on the side: live2d scenes in rpgmaker. Not uncommon, just unexpected
God, fuck live2d scenes in RPGMaker. It's all fun and games until it takes a full second to load, then plays at like 5 FPS for the first cycle.
I mean, yes, that isn't occurring for this demonstration, but that's because it's in dialogue. In combat, it starts pushing the limits of what the engine can do... in a bad way.
Lustgrimm started toying with it in the remake, and it really didn't work very well.

Reactions: p0m

crosuck

Apr 23, 2018
Damnit, I knew the voice lines would be a problem eventually. ...More then the fact they changed the punctuation of some lines forcing me to re-do them. I figured since they would obviously be 100% accurate, they'd mismatch with my liberties taken, so anyone who can understand Japanese and read English...
...'Men should just lie back and cum♡'
That sounds like a happy medium between the two options presented.
Looks good to me

Dec 2, 2021
It took me some time, but...
Here is is !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added a few cards to the game. It took me a lot of time to figure out how to do it without completely crashing the game, and there are still a few issues that I don't know how to solve. BUT!
With this basis, "everybody" can add a card pretty easily! ... Granted you can code. And read the game code.

In order to install this, you need BepInEx and Unity Explorer. The first download link contains everything you need, you can just extract it in the root of a fresh install of the game. I insist, this won't work with the autotranslator patch. However, I included the BepInEx version of the same plugin (with Gadriel's translation) for the sake of simplicity.

I tried a lot of different ideas, and there is still stuff I want to do, but I wanted to at least show this.
Maybe to get some form of feedback, maybe because I've spend so many hours on this I'm starting to wonder if this was a good idea.

Welp, if there are people interested in adding cards to the game, I'll write a guide with everything I found. I already built stuff to help.

Zaifon

Sep 22, 2017
a low bar considering HS is worse than every decently popular card game barring yugioh and pkmn. Even LoR is better than HS
Ye i guess its true I played it on release when it was fairly new and decent so thats how i based my opinion.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
It took me some time, but...
Here is is !

I have added a few cards to the game. It took me a lot of time to figure out how to do it without completely crashing the game, and there are still a few issues that I don't know how to solve. BUT!
With this basis, "everybody" can add a card pretty easily! ... Granted you can code. And read the game code.

In order to install this, you need BepInEx and Unity Explorer. The first download link contains everything you need, you can just extract it in the root of a fresh install of the game. I insist, this won't work with the autotranslator patch. However, I included the BepInEx version of the same plugin (with Gadriel's translation) for the sake of simplicity.

I tried a lot of different ideas, and there is still stuff I want to do, but I wanted to at least show this.
Maybe to get some form of feedback, maybe because I've spend so many hours on this I'm starting to wonder if this was a good idea.

Welp, if there are people interested in adding cards to the game, I'll write a guide with everything I found. I already built stuff to help.
so i can expect new fan cards but not the possibility of fan made animations? (the you know what kind)

Dec 2, 2021
so i can expect new fan cards but not the possibility of fan made animations? (the you know what kind)
I'm looking into it. This is *way* more complicated!

I managed to add map battles, and dialogues lines for custom squeezers, though. That's something, at least!
The issue is that Live2D scenes aren't just code or single-objects, they are composed of plenty of pieces. This wouldn't be so bad if I knew how it worked at all.

I don't think it is impossible, but... well, now I'm learning Live2D.
Just in case somebody has more knowledge: We can add any resource we want through the resource manager while the game is running, including Live2D models and animator. From then, making it play shouldn't be too hard. It's just a matter of understanding how to get a Live2D model compatible with the game to begin with. But I am neither familiar with Unity nor Live2D...

Oh, and also, before I forget...

I'll publish a new version of the mod in a few days, whether I manage to add animations or not!

Reactions: collectioner

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, and also, before I forget...
Peasant Militia's flavor text reads "Vegitable" instead of "Vegetable"
Keyword skills breaks on high number, you can use something in the format:
Code:
sr:"封印(\d+)"="Seal\n$1"
to not have to worry about numbers. Regexes have low priority, so any specific translation you want for a number will be used before this!
Fak. I swear I've seen that and fixed it before, but... who reads the flavor text? ...More then once, anyway.
Reipatcher supports keyword replacement, but it's ass, resulting in borked translations if it detects the keyword in a sentence.
It's just easier to hammer out numbered lists up to the maximum probable value, and accept that anyone who goes above that is already invested enough not to care... though I have bumped it up when people complained.
It'd be insane to hammer out 100 entries for all numerical values for mod support, and thankfully, since you stated Reipatcher doesn't work with your mods, I can just blame modders for not realizing they've gone beyond base game values and updating it themselves. Hoo-ray.
...I should bump Seal up to 20, though, that stupid Sealing card...

Dec 2, 2021
Reipatcher supports keyword replacement, but it's ass, resulting in borked translations if it detects the keyword in a sentence.
I am not talking about the replace thing, you can just put regexes in the normal translation file, and only the FULL LINES that matches perfectly will be translated!
These are called splitter regexes, I used them to translate Succubus Duel. I also tried it on my own file before suggesting it!
Though it is your choice, I'm suggesting it in hope it's easier for you!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I am not talking about the replace thing, you can just put regexes in the normal translation file, and only the FULL LINES that matches perfectly will be translated!
These are called splitter regexes, I used them to translate Succubus Duel. I also tried it on my own file before suggesting it!
Though it is your choice, I'm suggesting it in hope it's easier for you!
...Well, hot damn, thank you very much. I HATED having massive walls of numbered entries, they looked terrible and took up so much space.
I'll look into implementing that for all numbered values. As much as I waved off stupidly high values causing autotranslator to take over again, I won't deny it bugged me.

Reactions: LV4*N3jkhw6z&h

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
just felt like posting a fun tits focused deck here since i play card games a lot, enjoy! focuses on making a bunch of tokens to stall out and then you boobify everything, steal them with sattelite and essentialy ntr your opponents with boobs pretty fun

CT007=2,CT009=3,CT011=3,CT015=3,GD016=3,GD042=3,MC001=3,MC004=2,MC012=2,MC013=3,MC020=2,SC001=2,SC007=3,SC008=3,SC101=1,SC102=3,TC029=2,p=SC101,t,n=Big honogahoogs

Dec 2, 2021
Hey, here is me again with an actual guide on how to mod this game!

For starters, here is the new version of the mod. To install, just extract the archive in your game folder and override everything. This will only work that way if you installed the previous mod, or have BepInEx + Unity AutoTranslator + UnityExplorer installed.

They are some comments in Card_SC667.cs to help, but I am going to explain most things here. I will probably forget a lot of stuff (There is a lot to cover!), so ask your questions!
I. TOOLS
You need this to read the game code, just open Assembly-CSharp.dll in SuccubusReborn_Data with it.
This is important because most effects in the game are coded, and this will allow you to know what functions to call to reproduce the effects you want.
  1. (or similar)
You need a text editor to edit the card files. These are in C#, so syntax highlighting helps.
Notepad++ is free, fast and light, so if you do not have anything else I recommend it!
  1. Coding knowledge
It doesn't have to be in C#, and we won't be doing very advanced stuff, but not knowing anything will prevent you from making interesting card effects.

II. MODDING

1. General information
The main folder for the mod is placed in BepInEx/plugins/sinai-dev-UnityExplorer/Scripts, this is where you need to place your .cs files.
To add a file to the mod, just name it Card_XXX.cs, and drop it in the folder. You can delete all existing files EXCEPT manager.cs and startup.cs. These are mandatory to make the mod work.
Inside your file, you need at least one class with the same name as the file (minus the extension), with a public Main function. Check the existing files to see what this looks like. This is the function that will be run by the mod to get your custom cards.

2. Anatomy of a Card​
In this game, Cards are composed of two distinct kind of data : the Card, and its Skills. Each Skill (represented by a paragraph in game) is a distinct entity.
Here is a table detailing it a bit:
Data structure
Description
SkillEntityContains basic data about a skill, such as type of skill, type of targets, ID, description...
CardEntityContains basic data about a card, such as type of card, cost to play, ID, name...
SkillDefClass that contains the logic of the Skill. Can be used to enforce arbitrary conditions and effects. Must be inherited from.

I will detail later some of the available fields.

3. Structure of a Card file​

This is the basic structure of a Card file, assuming the file is named Card_MC601.cs:
The exact order of the classes does not matter in C#, but you can see a class inheriting from SkillDef, which implements the actual effect of the card once played, and another class only using static functions. The first class will be used by the game to run the game logic, while the second is only used by the mod.
You can add as many Skills as you want in a Card. This is what the _01 means. Just name them XX_02, XX_03, and register them accordingly.
Two things are not covered in these files: Illustration and (pretty) description. I will explain how to do that later, this is easy.

4. Info on the Data structures​

I will now detail some of the fields of the data structures.
I should add that typos in field name are in the original. Just deal with it.
Also, while the game uses English names for its internal type, they differ from the translation of Gadriel. I will list the differences in an addendum.
For starters, the CardEntity structure, which contains the basic Card data:
Do note that some fields were eluded, mostly because I don't know how to use them. You are invited to make your own experiences!

Next, the SkillEntity data structure:

To conclude this section, I will detail some of the functions of SkillDef that can be overriden:

Before we move on, here is a list of ingame names you will need:
These work both as Strings, and as Enum name (BattleCard.KeywordSkill.XXX)

A list of current card attributes, which work the same as the keywords
The enum name is BattleCard.CardAttribute

NOTE: I never really tried to use a String Attribute that wasn't correct. I don't know what happens, but it probably won't work.

5. Other things​
First, to add an image to your card, just use the UserCustomData folder as if you where replacing an existing card's illustration.
Second, for the description.
You can use the tools up there to add a description, but.. you'll notice weird things, such as prepended Japanese characters, or the inability to use colors.
This is why I recommend using the Autotranslator instead, as it can load any number of text files as long as they are in the same folder.
Just wait till it finds your weird description. it will put it in the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, just cut/paste it in another text file, add your actual, nice, description and that's it! Don't forget to share this file when you share your mod!

III. Map/Dialogue

This is pretty self explanatory. You can add map location and dialogue lines for Squeezer, just read through Card_SC667.cs to find out how.

IV. Addendum
... This was way longer than expected, and I haven't even covered everything yet...
I'll answer questions you guys have, and I'll edit this in the future to make it more complete if need be.

Just, as is pretty much obvious and mandatory if you read until then...

That's it, this was too long, I'm tired, I hope its clear enough but I understand if this is still pretty obscure.
Also, even if you don't feel like you can mod this game yourself, I am looking for fun cards to mod in anyway.
I kinda want to make cards exclusive to each Squeezer, so if you have a favorite... it's your chance!

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
There are multiple distinct attributes that got fused together. Verifying the game values confirms these are intended to be different.
These are Nightmare, Incubus, Genma and Demon.

The cards affected are:
Card IDIntended Attribute
GD021Nightmare
GD028Nightmare
GD045Genma
GD053Nightmare
GD044Genma
GD022Demon
GD031Demon
GD055Demon
GD054Nightmare
These are all that I could find, all the others are fine!
The "Intended Attribute" reference the ingame data, you can translate it however you feel.
Until a card is made that specifically targets one of these attributes, it doesn't matter.
'Broken Contract' and Nun's 2 target 'Disasters,' so they could be referred to as lilypads and it wouldn't have an effect on gameplay.
Also, the 'Genma' and 'Demon' calls are literally identical. Only the 'Nightmare' has a different stated attribute. I CHECKED. They share a attribute string, so the spelling is literally identical, they are the same.
-But not hard enough, it would seem. Great, now I need to figure out a third synonym...
Since you pointed it out, though, 'Nightmare' minions are now Demons, not Incubi. After all, it WILL cause a problem once something, anything, targets one and not the other.
OKAY. HERE'S THE PLAN.
Nightmare=Incubus. Genma=Lesser Demon. Demon=Greater Demon.
I noticed only Boss Incubi had the proper 'Demon' tag, while the grunts either had Nightmare or Genma... except the titular Nightmare, which is a Nightmare, of course.
Thus, little guys are Incubi and Lesser Demons, Big Guys are Greater Demons, Nightmare is Nightmare... I mean Incubus. IT WORKS. IT MAKES SENSE. IT STILL DOESN'T GODDAMN MATTER.

Last edited:
Reactions: LV4*N3jkhw6z&h
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes