4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 2338263

Where is the Slow fucking scene? it just skip to fast fucking

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
It just change the speed,the Slow fucking scene has different animation :confused:
yeah your gonna want to keep scrolling you can actually see a number in the top left corner that represents the speed ratio you are at, most times it starts at about 1-1.5 and has the boundaries of (if i remember correctly) 0.1 and 3.5

D

Deleted member 2338263

yeah your gonna want to keep scrolling you can actually see a number in the top left corner that represents the speed ratio you are at, most times it starts at about 1-1.5 and has the boundaries of (if i remember correctly) 0.1 and 3.5
Nvm I found it out,Thanks (y)

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
New hotfix
changes:
-Added random deck selection to free battles
-Changed the draw timing at the start of the turn after activating the ability at the start of the turn.
・ Indicates the partner ability of "Immoral Sister"
・ The problem that "BF club chairman Shiori" does not perform forced squeezing during estrus
・ Improved explanation display of general-purpose capabilities

maskd1

Jun 20, 2018
New hotfix Mega
changes:
-Added random deck selection to free battles
-Changed the draw timing at the start of the turn after activating the ability at the start of the turn.
・ Indicates the partner ability of "Immoral Sister"
・ The problem that "BF club chairman Shiori" does not perform forced squeezing during estrus
・ Improved explanation display of general-purpose capabilities
Decensor, same as previous one.
Succubus Reborn_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
These are the instructions. You have to look at them now. People who complain they don't know what to do WILL be subject to light mockery.
If you're new here, go to the Translation Storage Folder and download everything inside it.
Unzip the Autotranslator with WinRar (It's *free* if you keep closing its requests to buy it) and place both the exe and the Autotranslator folder in the game's main folder, next to the Succubus Reborn.exe.
Run the Setup.exe, allow it to finish, then press any key to close the console. It will create a new folder and a new .exe.
Run the game with the new .exe at least once, though I recommend the original one after that, it's faster. The game is now fully-translated and optionally has a full set of card skins.

If you want to uncensor the game, go to the Uncensor Pack Storage and download the folder inside. It'll have the name of the SPECIFIC BUILD it is designed for, if it doesn't match, don't use it.
Overwrite the game's files with the files within, drag-drop style. They're already formatted, don't worry.

If you want my Sprite Pack, go into the Sprite Pack folder and download the folder inside.
Drag-and-Drop in the game's main file. Overwriting recommended, of course.

If you want my Decklist, open it and CTRL+C a deck code inside, then press the 'Create new Deck from Code' button in the deck editing screen in-game.
The original comment is as follows below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm back, and I've brought presents.

First, my Decklist. I went through and made sure all the decks are up-to-date, so they're all ready-to-go with the current build.
Next, my translation file. I made sure all ability descriptions, tooltips, and main menu hints are legibly translated, though the latter being random, I could've missed some.
Finally, have my custom images folder. Some of the new names reference card art that doesn't exist in the main folder... plus it's literally no trouble to just hand this out for other people to have fun with. Keep in mind that, like my translation file, it's just my custom artwork file, so it's going to reflect that.
Thanks - Added to the OP (y)

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes